Upscaled / Enhanced / Remastered Vintage Videos or Anything needing a polish!

Sorry, guess I gotta find a better upload site. You should try making a free acct on Doodstream accct and seeing if it plays then. On laptop I logged out of Doodstream and deleted what I thought were all cookies for it and it played fine. But on phone now did same but just searched for cookies containing "dood" and there were alot more, and after deleting all of them there was a neverending stream of popups, like the maddening Streamtpape.

I don't get "not found" just neverending popups.

When I get home (where my original file is) I'll compress it to by lowering the bitrate and upload directly to here, and find an alternate site to upload uncompressed version to. At present I am out of Google Drive space, sorry. Know another publically accessible for free play large file video upload site?
The doodstream linked worked fine for me. Its the original file hosted on "mat6tube" that has issues playing as its fetched from vk.com. If you know how to change the mat6tube url (also goes for noodlemagazine) to play on vk, then it usually works.

Original:
VK.com | VK

Sorry, guess I gotta find a better upload site. You should try making a free acct on Doodstream accct and seeing if it plays then. On laptop I logged out of Doodstream and deleted what I thought were all cookies for it and it played fine. But on phone now did same but just searched for cookies containing "dood" and there were alot more, and after deleting all of them there was a neverending stream of popups, like the maddening Streamtpape.

I don't get "not found" just neverending popups.

When I get home (where my original file is) I'll compress it to by lowering the bitrate and upload directly to here, and find an alternate site to upload uncompressed version to. At present I am out of Google Drive space, sorry. Know another publically accessible for free play large file video upload site?
Uploading here is probably best. ThisVid.com is good for some videos, but I'm not sure if it can handle high resolution.

Reactions: Noahbody1