Uriel marquez

BuddMarr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those who have subscribed in the past or currently to his Onlyfans, do you know if he sends ppv, responds to messages and does directs?
It has been months since I subscribed, but the answer to all 3 is no. Frontal pics and short frontal clips are all he was posting.

Bootyman_

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the answer <3. I want to subscribe but I don't know if it's worth it.
Do you know if there are at least videos of cumshots? A while ago I saw a video of him masturbating with a cock ring.

BuddMarr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the answer <3. I want to subscribe but I don't know if it's worth it.
Do you know if there are at least videos of cumshots? A while ago I saw a video of him masturbating with a cock ring.
I don't recall there being any cumshots. He cleared all of his old hardcore content when he found God. I haven't been subbed in about 5 months, so I dunno what he has posted since. I still follow him on Insta and TikTok and he has been looking very good...

Reactions: Bootyman_

Bootyman_

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the answers <3
He is very hot and seeing the type of content he uploads to Instagram I thought there would be more on his onlyfans.

bastafer

Cherished Member
Media
Thanks for the answers <3
He is very hot and seeing the type of content he uploads to Instagram I thought there would be more on his onlyfans.
I subbed a month ago, because all that he was uploading to instagram. He's only posting once a week, kind of boring stuff. no cumshots

wangjack88

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I subbed a month ago, because all that he was uploading to instagram. He's only posting once a week, kind of boring stuff. no cumshots
there are leaked videos of him cumming (from his previous OF account)

Reactions: Mobostevens95

bastafer

Cherished Member
Media
oh, do you think his instagram is hotter?
I've noticed that you post more photos than videos, are they still just frontal photos?
It's not that I think his instagram is hotter, it feels like he's putting more effort in his instagram, posts more often, different themes, different underwear, seems happier. In his onlyfans, it's more like: There! look I'm naked, look at my big dick. Plus he posts once a week, a couple of photos from the same shoot, or a video a couple of minute long.

Reactions: Mobostevens95

Deleted.Fool

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't recall there being any cumshots. He cleared all of his old hardcore content when he found God. I haven't been subbed in about 5 months, so I dunno what he has posted since. I still follow him on Insta and TikTok and he has been looking very good...
he posts a lot on twitter... https://twitter.com/elurielmarquez

Bootyman_

Experimental Member
Media
However, i was resarching more about him and i unfollowing him because no maten hoy hot he is and no matter how much i try to ignore how hypocritical he was, he is simply shit, that as soon as he ran out money he adjusted his speech to what suited him. Now i see that all those “spiritual” influencers are a lie, since most of them, being failures, adapt their diatribes to what suits them and sell their bodies. Which is not bad, because ir is what we all want an enjoy, however, It bothers me how hypocritical they are

Countryboi16

Admired Member
Media
However, i was resarching more about him and i unfollowing him because no maten hoy hot he is and no matter how much i try to ignore how hypocritical he was, he is simply shit, that as soon as he ran out money he adjusted his speech to what suited him. Now i see that all those “spiritual” influencers are a lie, since most of them, being failures, adapt their diatribes to what suits them and sell their bodies. Which is not bad, because ir is what we all want an enjoy, however, It bothers me how hypocritical they are

I agree. He's a charlatan for sure, and I wonder what is up with this Oscar guy.....like they seem to be more than friends and it seems like Uriel has come to terms with his sexuality, yet I can't help but to wonder if this all a sham. A bed of lies, if you will. It's a shame because he's gorgeous and knows how to put on a show. Religion and brain washing can be a plague for some people.

S-B

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always knew that his "spiritual phase" was total bullshit and only a show. People like him do ANYTHING for attention and I can imagine very well that somebody talked him into doing that "spiritual thing" as a business because it paid off for that person, but it didn't work out for him because people don't give a flying fuck about what he believes in but only follow him because of his hot looks, which is the only thing he can make some money from, so he came back doing what he does best: showing off and feeding his narcissism. That's all. But boy will he be in trouble once his looks are gone due to age, because that will totally wreck attention whores like him.

D

deleted25594191

I always knew that his "spiritual phase" was total bullshit and only a show. People like him do ANYTHING for attention and I can imagine very well that somebody talked him into doing that "spiritual thing" as a business because it paid off for that person, but it didn't work out for him because people don't give a flying fuck about what he believes in but only follow him because of his hot looks, which is the only thing he can make some money from, so he came back doing what he does best: showing off and feeding his narcissism. That's all. But boy will he be in trouble once his looks are gone due to age, because that will totally wreck attention whores like him.
The worst thing is that there are stupid people, like me, who thought he had really changed, but now that I see it clearly the signs were always there, it was all a sham, he just wore a mask.

As for his age, I think it is already affecting him, as he has mentioned on several occasions that he wants to go back to his old self, so I can only assume that he wants to go back to his moment of glory, where his hunger for attention and validation was satisfied. However, there are two things he should keep in mind.

1. time waits for and forgives no one.

2. you cannot insult, criminalize and disown the community that feeds you and then try to get away with it.

Even he has deleted several posts of his spiritual bullshit in an attempt to save himself, but remember my friend, the internet never forget and the internet never forgive.

S-B

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The worst thing is that there are stupid people, like me, who thought he had really changed, but now that I see it clearly the signs were always there, it was all a sham, he just wore a mask.

As for his age, I think it is already affecting him, as he has mentioned on several occasions that he wants to go back to his old self, so I can only assume that he wants to go back to his moment of glory, where his hunger for attention and validation was satisfied. However, there are two things he should keep in mind.

1. time waits for and forgives no one.

2. you cannot insult, criminalize and disown the community that feeds you and then try to get away with it.

Even he has deleted several posts of his spiritual bullshit in an attempt to save himself, but remember my friend, the internet never forget and the internet never forgive.
I never fell for his show because there are tons of other such "suddenly found God" examples and because he's such a bad actor. And we must not forget the fact that nowadays it has become very trendy to victimize oneself and play the "mentally instable"-card because it's a business model to keep the necessary attention going. 99% of all influencers or web personalities are not mentally unstable but ice-cold businesspeople who will pretend to be anything as long as it's profitable for them. I don't know if his age is already affecting him (I don't even know how old he is), but at least physically that doesn't seem to be the case yet as his face and body still looks very hot in my opinion. And that he deleted the stuff from his "religious phase" (I didn't know he deleted that) is the best proof of what a hypocritical liar and showman he is. Unreal and dishonest as fuck! Don't care about his religious bullshit but I like the fact that the internet saved most if his chaturbate sessions, which is for sure something he never will be able to prevent from showing up anymore. I will enjoy watching him as long as he looks hot for me, and when that is over, he will remain nothing but a forgotten name for me.

Marc Gay Harden

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never fell for his show because there are tons of other such "suddenly found God" examples and because he's such a bad actor. And we must not forget the fact that nowadays it has become very trendy to victimize oneself and play the "mentally instable"-card because it's a business model to keep the necessary attention going. 99% of all influencers or web personalities are not mentally unstable but ice-cold businesspeople who will pretend to be anything as long as it's profitable for them. I don't know if his age is already affecting him (I don't even know how old he is), but at least physically that doesn't seem to be the case yet as his face and body still looks very hot in my opinion. And that he deleted the stuff from his "religious phase" (I didn't know he deleted that) is the best proof of what a hypocritical liar and showman he is. Unreal and dishonest as fuck! Don't care about his religious bullshit but I like the fact that the internet saved most if his chaturbate sessions, which is for sure something he never will be able to prevent from showing up anymore. I will enjoy watching him as long as he looks hot for me, and when that is over, he will remain nothing but a forgotten name for me.
I completely agree with everything you said. It felt more like a performance rather than genuine remorse or a true transformation. I've always believed that the internet never forgets, and there will always be evidence of his past personas - the promiscuous one and the religious fanatic. So, he will always carry that burden with him.