Used a massage/percussion gun on my penis and now I'm having loss of sensation

BifuriousJoel

Expert Member
Media
I'd been noticing weaker erections and loss of sensitivity on my penis for a while but I never thought it could be because of that massage gun. I used it maybe 3-4 times in the last few months but this last time I used it, my dick was left feeling completely numb. Now I'm absolutely terrified that I could've caused some permanent nerve damage! Help!

The feeling will come back. The same thing happens sometimes with electrostimulation. You have over-stimulated the nerves. Very unlikely that any damage has been done. Give it a couple weeks.

Reactions: BifuriousJoel
The feeling will come back. The same thing happens sometimes with electrostimulation. You have over-stimulated the nerves. Very unlikely that any damage has been done. Give it a couple weeks.
The thing is, last time I used the massager back in like June, the feeling of loss of sensation (though not as extreme as this time) lingered for months and never quite came back to normal in all this time. Is it possible that it takes months for it to return to normal?

The thing is, last time I used the massager back in like June, the feeling of loss of sensation (though not as extreme as this time) lingered for months and never quite came back to normal in all this time. Is it possible that it takes months for it to return to normal?

This is the second time this issue has occurred and you never returned to normal, but you still keep doing it? At this point what are you even asking us? Clearly you're damaging your body.

This is the second time this issue has occurred and you never returned to normal, but you still keep doing it? At this point what are you even asking us? Clearly you're damaging your body.
In my defense, the first time it happened wasn't immediate. I actually went a month without fapping for unrelated reasons and afterwards I experienced loss of sensation but I never made the connection between that and using the massager because I was focused on what seemed to me more likely causes at the time (low testosterone and going through antidepressant withdrawal).

But put that way I do sound like a complete idiot. It's crazy because dudes in reddit say they do it all the time and never had any problems...

You need to always listen to YOUR body first. Go see a doctor.

It's crazy because dudes in reddit say they do it all the time and never had any problems...

Oh yeah? You think they're disclosing every single detail on Reddit about their medical complications?

Are you sure that because it works for them, it'll also work on your body?

I don't recommend trusting randos on the Internet with your health.

Reactions: Braunlow