Uziel partida

justalilgay

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not for nothing I thought he was gay and still think it
I wish I had screen recorded it, he did make content with another tiktoker and they hid his face but u could still makeout it was him by the necklace the bracelet and the eyebrow slit. The guy who originally posted the content, deleted that video tho.

gwalters274

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He’s a scammer everyone. I just bought a $25.77 video where he was saying “wanna clean up my mess using your tongue, babe?“ with the tongue emoji and 2 water cum emojis and it’s literally his messy room and him fully clothed, no nudity at all and far away too. Classic scumbag fuccboi ”influencer“ this is exactly why many new sites were made after Covid and the OF blowup and why many people leave OF cause it’s full of these fuccbois and OF don’t do anything

gwalters274

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He’s a scammer everyone. I just bought a $25.77 video where he was saying “wanna clean up my mess using your tongue, babe?“ with the tongue emoji and 2 water cum emojis and it’s literally his messy room and him fully clothed, no nudity at all and far away too. Classic scumbag fuccboi ”influencer“ this is exactly why many new sites were made after Covid and the OF blowup and why many people leave OF cause it’s full of these fuccbois and OF don’t do anything
Update btw I reported it to onlyfans in the support option to create a ticket and they already refunded me

Reactions: MattiaCan13