Vancouver YMCA Experiences

vancityboy92

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have most recently switched gyms to the Robert Lee YMCA DT Vancouver on Burrard St.
I upgraded to the Plus membership which allows for use of the Men's Plus changing room. I have to say I was incredibly surprised and happy with how beautiful the locker room and its facilities. My most favourite part about this gym is also how many hot men are using the locker room to cruise. And let me tell you... the men are HOT!
There is a large steam room and large hot tub, as well as multiple communal showers.

Let me know if you've ever experienced this gym and have experienced it for yourself.
I'm also looking for a gym buddy so hit me up if interested.

Ja10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have most recently switched gyms to the Robert Lee YMCA DT Vancouver on Burrard St.
I upgraded to the Plus membership which allows for use of the Men's Plus changing room. I have to say I was incredibly surprised and happy with how beautiful the locker room and its facilities. My most favourite part about this gym is also how many hot men are using the locker room to cruise. And let me tell you... the men are HOT!
There is a large steam room and large hot tub, as well as multiple communal showers.

Let me know if you've ever experienced this gym and have experienced it for yourself.
I'm also looking for a gym buddy so hit me up if interested.
Hey ive been thinking about making the switch. Would love to be in a locker room that has no shame about nudity and cruising haha. Let’s talk

D

deleted10629731

Sounds exactly like my Y in Ontario. Been a member for over 10 years now. I don’t see me ever changing gyms.

Paul87

Legendary Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's something about the locker room being at the lower levels at this Y that makes it feel even more secure for cruising. I had my first public blowjob there. I was in my twenties and was cruising this guy in the weight room. I couldn't tell if he was cruising me, he kept looking over but didn't smile or anything. He looked a bit angry so I figured he was straight and was pissed I was cruising him. He was older, blond and really hairy. I remember he had blond hair covering his chest and up on his shoulders in his tank. We finished at about the same time and we were both taking a shower. I didn't linger because I didn't feel like getting yelled at or beat up so I went to the steam room. If it's still the same, it's very brightly lit. He came in after and didn't waste time. He started talking about my cock and how he'd like to taste it. I popped a huge boner, sat back and spread my legs. I was on the higher level so he sat on the lower level and started licking the bottom of my cock from the base to the tip, over and over. I remember I was already close. I think he realized we couldn't take too long so he started to deep throat my cock. It probably took less than five strokes with his throat and he pulled off. He grabbed the base of my cock tight, maybe two stop me from cumming but it didn't work I shot over his head across the room. Next shot got the top of his head and then his chest over and over. He got up and left without a word. Man.... I can put myself back there like it was yesterday.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's something about the locker room being at the lower levels at this Y that makes it feel even more secure for cruising. I had my first public blowjob there. I was in my twenties and was cruising this guy in the weight room. I couldn't tell if he was cruising me, he kept looking over but didn't smile or anything. He looked a bit angry so I figured he was straight and was pissed I was cruising him. He was older, blond and really hairy. I remember he had blond hair covering his chest and up on his shoulders in his tank. We finished at about the same time and we were both taking a shower. I didn't linger because I didn't feel like getting yelled at or beat up so I went to the steam room. If it's still the same, it's very brightly lit. He came in after and didn't waste time. He started talking about my cock and how he'd like to taste it. I popped a huge boner, sat back and spread my legs. I was on the higher level so he sat on the lower level and started licking the bottom of my cock from the base to the tip, over and over. I remember I was already close. I think he realized we couldn't take too long so he started to deep throat my cock. It probably took less than five strokes with his throat and he pulled off. He grabbed the base of my cock tight, maybe two stop me from cumming but it didn't work I shot over his head across the room. Next shot got the top of his head and then his chest over and over. He got up and left without a word. Man.... I can put myself back there like it was yesterday.
Sounds like a familiar scenario and it was a really good place to cruise. I had the good fortune to be on vacation and was told its a good place to visit so in the evening on the first night I headed there and wow, it was a fun place. Some action in the showers but the steam room was amazing. I'd sort of hooked up with the guy, we made contact in the showers and headed for the steamy recesses where after some kissing and cock sucking he wanted to fuck me. Hot, sweaty and sexed up I was more than willing to take him but just as he got mounted the door opened and another guy came in. Guy screwing me just said "oh uits ok, its my mate" and continued as the newcomer came close and offered me his cock to suck. That was night one, the rest of the week is a blur of cock cum and being fucked by the two of them - talk about being used, they even had more mates pass by for a go on my ready and very willing ass.

Joetlm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow I didn’t know ymca locker rooms got that heated lol might need to try it out sometime. What’s the chance they’re younger and studly

Paul87

Legendary Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like a familiar scenario and it was a really good place to cruise. I had the good fortune to be on vacation and was told its a good place to visit so in the evening on the first night I headed there and wow, it was a fun place. Some action in the showers but the steam room was amazing. I'd sort of hooked up with the guy, we made contact in the showers and headed for the steamy recesses where after some kissing and cock sucking he wanted to fuck me. Hot, sweaty and sexed up I was more than willing to take him but just as he got mounted the door opened and another guy came in. Guy screwing me just said "oh uits ok, its my mate" and continued as the newcomer came close and offered me his cock to suck. That was night one, the rest of the week is a blur of cock cum and being fucked by the two of them - talk about being used, they even had more mates pass by for a go on my ready and very willing ass.
Damn that's really hot