Vaughn Vreeland

Finally, a stomach shot. Is that a skin removal scar?

I ask because he used to be chubby when he was younger, so I was always curious what his midsection looked like.

It definitely looks like that...
Oh, I remember him when he was a cute chubby kid from Film School... love him since those days...
 
  • Like
Reactions: dionysis11
What... what did he do to his face!?!?!? 😨😨😨


Screenshot_20250419-143342~2.png
Screenshot_20250419-143258~2.png


To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

***Don't get me wrong, he's still handsome and all but Vaughn... you were always cute, don't do things to your pretty face, please!!!
 
What... what did he do to his face!?!?!? 😨😨😨


View attachment 169931001View attachment 169931041

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

***Don't get me wrong, he's still handsome and all but Vaughn... you were always cute, don't do things to your pretty face, please!!!
He has been looking worse and worse, literally a carved pumpkin in that sweater
 
He’s definitely done something to his face. Man. He’s changed so much in the past 2.5 years, I was doing alright with his weight gain but his face looks so different, but I just can’t really love him visually anymore. Who knows what he would look like 2 years from now. I don’t want to body shame or say anything about his appearance, I still like him personality wise but I miss how he looked 2018-(when I first discovered him)-2022. He went blonde in summer 2022 and right after that ended he’s just been gaining weight and just looks completely different. I feel like an asshole for saying this but I wanna be honest.

Well, he’ll be happier than I’ll ever be, oh well. If he’s happy then that’s the only thing that matters I suppose
 
  • Like
Reactions: blue768
It's just his face... his body looks the same. And I'm not here for fat shaming, I've liked him since forever now, it's just that his face looks really, REALLY weird... 😕
yeah I should have clarified that my response was to those talking about weight gain rather than his face! he is beefy and really muscular and thick, its clear he is piling on brawn. his body looks amazing.
 
he definitely not bulking I think he probably got freshly pumped with filler and botox, usually takes a month for the swelling to actually go down
Probably the reason why he didn't post anything recently on his IG.