Versaceteen

amiridrew

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I
no way! More details?
talked about it on here before. Me and my friend invited him over and he was acting like he was on something…no not weed or alcohol. Much more serious. His ass was a lot smaller in person. It’s mostly angles and editing. But once we started to fuck let’s just say he had to stop and ask him to leave. There was no way I was going to cum so he had to go.

R_ucee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I

talked about it on here before. Me and my friend invited him over and he was acting like he was on something…no not weed or alcohol. Much more serious. His ass was a lot smaller in person. It’s mostly angles and editing. But once we started to fuck let’s just say he had to stop and ask him to leave. There was no way I was going to cum so he had to go.
Oh no way! Damn.. disappointing im sure

amiridrew

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can confirm. His ass is great, but not nearly as big as his photos. Angles and photoshop do most of the work.
he was wearing tight shorts when i saw him at the club and look good...had an awful perm at the time tho..i dont think he has it anymore..but yeah nothing like the photos and terrible personality and hygiene.

Fgutie961

Cherished Member
Media
whats that smell??oh and edited btw
You sound like a hater tbh. He’s one of my good friends and his picture is not edited. His ass really is that big in person and for the person that called him bratty. He literally is the sweetest kid. Don’t believe this jerk

tynf90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You sound like a hater tbh. He’s one of my good friends and his picture is not edited. His ass really is that big in person and for the person that called him bratty. He literally is the sweetest kid. Don’t believe this jerk
period! tell him we love him.... but the content is meh

antiloveangel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Tell him he should start getting fucked by guys on his onlyfans. He’d be making bank

Reactions: livinginnis