Vibrator Suggestion?

whiskeydick1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has recently expressed interest in exploring toys in the bedroom and mutual masturbation. She’s specifically mentioned vibrators. I have no idea where to start. She’s pretty gentle overall so would like to get something simple and capable of internal and external use. Anyone have any suggestions on good starters?

Reactions: bonerjams03

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Pop on a site together.
With what manual stimulation works for her on your minds, start looking at things that are a step above that.
(Ex. I like direct clitoral contact at roughly 11 and 4 o’clock. So a non-numbingly strong vibe, external only, works. If I or my partner were into insertions, I’d get a dildo rather that expect a vibe to be all things)

Good Vibrations comes top of mind.
I think they keep some good reviews that always mention motor strength and noise.
Babes in Toyland, too.

Ladies of LPSG, anyone remember any of the old epically detailed threads on sex toys?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
PSA for vine shoppers
Lovense, a close range and wifi/ app long distance controllable toy company, that does buzzy things for women and men, has an impressive line up.
I’ve been through two Domi wands (non insertable, more like Hitachi magic wands).
The charging system keeps failing. I noticed last night they (finally) sell new cords.
Approach with caution.

Reactions: Mule and MickeyLee

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife has recently expressed interest in exploring toys in the bedroom and mutual masturbation. She’s specifically mentioned vibrators. I have no idea where to start. She’s pretty gentle overall so would like to get something simple and capable of internal and external use. Anyone have any suggestions on good starters?
Not easy to recommend anything not knowing her preferences for sizes often toys etc, however there's tons of options online. Look at some adult sex aid sites together, I use 'love honey' a fair bit, don't know if they sell in the US tho.
The only advice I can give with limited information is firstly don't buy the cheapest, buy something that's waterproof for easy cleaning, vibrators and dildos which have a soft silicone skin are much more comfortable especially for experimentation.
If for external use too it's worth looking at vibrators where the vibrating part is inserted all the way to the top, might also be worth looking at toys which can be controlled via a remote control or phone app too for mutual fun X

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not saying I wore out a Hitachi Magic Wand, but I wore out a Hitachi Magic Wand. I'm on number two, and it works well for me. I'm not into penetrating toys; maybe that's why I prefer the Magic Wand. I almost got a cordless, but someone told me they weren't as powerful. I don't mind plugging it in. I ain't going far - just to the moon!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm not saying I wore out a Hitachi Magic Wand, but I wore out a Hitachi Magic Wand. I'm on number two, and it works well for me. I'm not into penetrating toys; maybe that's why I prefer the Magic Wand. I almost got a cordless, but someone told me they weren't as powerful. I don't mind plugging it in. I ain't going far - just to the moon!

i need to get one

Reactions: EllieP

loves2watch24

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

the AirVibe from Bellessa is honestly the most magical vibrator I’ve ever had. Small, but mighty. Internal and external stimulation. Give me an orgasm in like 30 seconds.

Reactions: borntobeking