Videos where guy cums accidentally

Not only he cant hold it, but he also shoot many loads. According to what bttmintown discript on his vid, the guy cum 5 times. Wish I know the name, he s freaking hot.

View attachment 84412231
Fuckk, im not usually into penetration but this is hot as fuck any ideas who is he ??
 
Here’s one I just saw in another thread that followers on this thread will like.

Post in thread 'Spunkworthy'
Spunkworthy

The entire time he is about to blow. Three cumshots in one short video.

Here’s his face just before the first about 4:55

IMG_9365.jpeg


Throughout the whole handjob is basically exemplified in 7:10-7:25… “chill”… “I’ll be alright if you just stay off the tip.”

Other shots are at 13:55 and 16:30.

At the end of the video, 17:25, he says he was like a bear saving himself up for winter and then cumming out of hibernation 🤣
 
yessirmoreplease is another edger on chaturbate. I recently caught this show where he cummed several times!

At 0853, he edged a bit too far and leaked out a bit
At 1315, he leaked out a big load
At 2043, he couldn't hold it and stroked it to completion

yessirmoreplease_211122024 (0853, 1315, 2043)---.mp4
 
Premature guy from Male Physical is coming back. Same guy who did a few scenes for Red Hot Straight Boys
View attachment 153646111
1735306714903.png



It's now released, once a quick cummer always a quick cummer maybe? But looking at him I don't mind though, he can just cum again in minutes, cute.

Anybody maybe have this newly released vid and willing to share?

edit: his name in RHSG is Alex Mozz
 
asian niudidiya x6 27des24.mp4


"Grandpa, the blogger you follow has updated~

I was so fascinated by my husband's technique that I couldn't hold back my semen and ejaculated many times. In the end, I had nothing to ejaculate and ended up with nothing.

I am treated like a sperm animal and produce milk every day, which is so cool.

Good shepherd pays public grain on time every night~"
Google translation
x.com
Well I mean when you're milking 21 year old healhty man that's what you deserve lol
 
A rare case where the milkee made the milker blast his load prematurely.
View attachment 153533751

Love BT’s reaction at 1:31. He’s blindfolded so it took him a second to figure out what’s happening. Couldn’t contain his mischievous smile when he realised milker was actually losing control and wasn’t just dirty talking.
“I’ve been waiting for 2 years to feel this hole”. Famous last words.
Yum. I wouldn’t be able to hold it either.