Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Kneilen95

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that boy is packing
I do remember when Jordan Powell nudes were going around and everybody thought it was Vinnie, even Vinnie as well. I'm sure you can find the TikTok where he said he saw it online, and stared at it for a good 10 seconds thinking it was him so they have to at least match sizes if he thought that

BulgingBulge

Superior Member
Media
I do remember when Jordan Powell nudes were going around and everybody thought it was Vinnie, even Vinnie as well. I'm sure you can find the TikTok where he said he saw it online, and stared at it for a good 10 seconds thinking it was him so they have to at least match sizes if he thought that
Hahaha are you kidding? That's fucking ridiculous! Have you ever seen Vinnie's bulge or vpl? It's kinda small or Medium sized! Not every hot Guy has a big or huge Dick!

BulgingBulge

Superior Member
Media
He has a big dick
I don't think we see the same things in his underwear. I see a normal sized Cock with probably big Balls. And that's the reason why it looks bigger, cause they push it more to the front. It's not a mystery. You can clearly see his Dick in the first two videos, really nothing special it's just average, and his big Balls in the third vid. Well he's sexy anyway. But why you Guys have the pressure to say that everyone has a huge Penis? I don't get it!
22094101_IMG_1001MP_10c6bedecb0eeaa9c54ec2e951beb41d.mp4

40473981_final_5f86_a0da291c9568f59032805389e8f2b4e6.mp4

23527501_FullSizeRe_c14e7cd4bc3f9daaf94654f3c671c7cf.mp4

Blondebot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think we see the same things in his underwear. I see a normal sized Cock with probably big Balls. And that's the reason why it looks bigger, cause they push it more to the front. It's not a mystery. You can clearly see his Dick in the first two videos, really nothing special it's just average, and his big Balls in the third vid. Well he's sexy anyway. But why you Guys have the pressure to say that everyone has a huge Penis? I don't get it!
Looking at his old videos when he used to record himself with a towel and a semi boner right after showering you could say he has a 7.5in cock imo, but you are right about his balls, Vinnie himself many times said while streaming that he has huge fat nuts lol

Reactions: JJMaraj

jpnz

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you all wasting your time doing that with underwear bulges or bulges in general lmao. I know guys that look like they have nothing down there and then... BOOM. And it applies the other way around.
This is so true also I have seen massive bulges that have been all balls, All I think when I see comments about guys size from the bulge is that these people have never seen a dick in real life.

BulgingBulge

Superior Member
Media
This is so true also I have seen massive bulges that have been all balls, All I think when I see comments about guys size from the bulge is that these people have never seen a dick in real life.
Are you blind? These aren't Bulges, you can clearly see his Dick in the vids! Sure we don't know how it looks like fully grown, but a soft medium sized Cock can't grow into a Horse Cock! lol
But hey dream your dream!

diamondleather

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
exactly. Or when they see a flacid penis and say "it's small". We all know dicks grow when they are erected. Why are we pretending we don't know this information?

BulgingBulge

Superior Member
Media
exactly. Or when they see a flacid penis and say "it's small". We all know dicks grow when they are erected. Why are we pretending we don't know this information?
But you do know that small penises exist, even when they are erected? Not every small penis is getting big. Some are just small and that's fine! Some are long and thin, some are short and thick, and so on. And not every hot Guy, has a big Dick, and that's fine too!

diamondleather

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But you do know that small penises exist, even when they are erected? Not every small penis is getting big. Some are just small and that's fine! Some are long and thin, some are short and thick, and so on. And not every hot Guy, has a big Dick, and that's fine too!
i'm not talking about small penises, i'm talking about what people say they see a flacid dick. You are missing the whole point.