Vinnie Hacker (tik Tok)

he has such a gay face im shocked he likes pussy
I mean, if you go to page 121 at the bottom, you can see him liking Instagram comments under his photo talking about bisexuality and supporting it so who knows, he could be both ways or completely gay. We also have to remember that most of this fan base are girls so if he came out as anything other than straight, his appeal and audience would wither away
I mean it is 2024 so it wouldn't impact him early that much but still,

Reactions: Ootsutsuki
I mean, if you go to page 121 at the bottom, you can see him liking Instagram comments under his photo talking about bisexuality and supporting it so who knows, he could be both ways or completely gay. We also have to remember that most of this fan base are girls so if he came out as anything other than straight, his appeal and audience would wither away
I mean it is 2024 so it wouldn't impact him early that much but still,
I understand that but I keep seeing people talking about him bringing girls that he knows from tiktok to his place, even flying them out to LA to have sex that I tend to believe he's either straight or bi.

I understand that but I keep seeing people talking about him bringing girls that he knows from tiktok to his place, even flying them out to LA to have sex that I tend to believe he's either straight or bi.
Vinnie has stated numerous times he's not into hook ups or hook up culture so him flying ppl out to have sex is "false" by his standards. Those ppl are just talking

Vinnie has stated numerous times he's not into hook ups or hook up culture so him flying ppl out to have sex is "false" by his standards. Those ppl are just talking
True, but still, I wonder if he does get lonely. Sexually speaking, of course. Even if he isn't into hooking up with randoms he still must feel the need to do it.

Reactions: joshjoe90