Vinnie Hacker (tik Tok)

He has such a gorgeous body...i wish it wasnt covered in all the tattoos, or if it was, at least it had a better theme than "a bunch of random shit i found on the internet"
A lot of guys do that unfortunatley. Nick Sturniolo and Johnny Orlando made me say the same thing. Nick's brother Matt too.

He has such a gorgeous body...i wish it wasnt covered in all the tattoos, or if it was, at least it had a better theme than "a bunch of random shit i found on the internet"
They are anime tattoos and a few from various literature he’s into

Why does this whole website seem to despise tattoos so much?? It doesn’t matter who’s thread I’m on, there’ll be someone mentioning the tattoos or hoping they don’t get any.
Welcome to LPSG, where you not matching my ideal version of what you should look like is *your* fault

/s

Why does this whole website seem to despise tattoos so much?? It doesn’t matter who’s thread I’m on, there’ll be someone mentioning the tattoos or hoping they don’t get any.
people talk about the same stuff on lpsg for at least 10 years.
it can be tattoos, queer baiting, politics or ''this guy has no personality'', you choose, they can talk about it for years and years. lol