Vinnie Hacker (tik Tok)

Because it's against the website's rules to advertise for content

lpsg.com Rules

He didn't advertise anything... You really need to brush up on your English comprehension... This isn't the first time you've caused problems b/c you haven't understood a comment. Maybe instead of jumping to conclusions ask some questions.

you didn't get docked any points or anything right cause if so @Mr. LPSG the person was wrongfully reported, which tbh should get the other person docked some points
As of now no nothing has been said. Im not sure how he got i was advertising

Reactions: Uogyteee31
They are not a native English speaker... They do this often... They likely won't respond and will just rinse and repeat again somewhere else on the site.
they're doing it purposefully though and need to be reported/reprimanded in some way for wrongfully reporting people and a lot of times by the looks of it @Mr. LPSG

Reactions: deleted8229631
they're doing it purposefully though and need to be reported/reprimanded in some way for wrongfully reporting people and a lot of times by the looks of it @Mr. LPSG

I don't know about them intentionally doing it, but this is the first time they've said they were reporting someone. They normally take things way out of context and try to attack or make people look bad over it. They generally disappear when they're called out on it.

I hate stereotypes, but they kinda behave like the stereotypical arrogant French guy...

• Haha
I don't know about them intentionally doing it, but this is the first time they've said they were reporting someone. They normally take things way out of context and try to attack or make people look bad over it. They generally disappear when they're called out on it.

I hate stereotypes, but they kinda behave like the stereotypical arrogant French guy...
i mean the winky face seems like it's intentional

i mean the winky face seems like it's intentional

Oh, no he intentionally reported the guy... I'm saying I don't think his inability to fully understand English is really intentional... He doesn't know what he doesn't know and he's not going to listen to us about it either... If he keeps doing that stuff the mods will handle it. Let's hope he will take this public shaming a little more to heart and will think before behaving like that again and just maybe get some additional English language tutoring, b/c I don't see how he came to the conclusions he did here...

Because it's against the website's rules to advertise for content

lpsg.com Rules
Jesus Christ. Stfu. Why is everyone on this site such a baby? They’re constantly arguing and starting petty grievances. What joy do you get out of reporting people? All you’re doing is being an annoying person. Is this your personality in real life? If so wow, you must be fun at parties.

I'm sorry but there used be an embedded charturbate link in 2 or 3 of visualrockstar's post that were posted before my message

When posts are edited by a moderator, which is the only way they can be edited after a couple of minutes of posting, they say at the bottom that they were edited by at moderator at X time... None of his posts show that. I don't recall them posting any such links and I was active at the time they were posting.

So, unless the post was removed, that is just a blatant lie.

When posts are edited by a moderator, which is the only way they can be edited after a couple of minutes of posting, they say at the bottom that they were edited by at moderator at X time... None of his posts show that. I don't recall them posting any such links and I was active at the time they were posting.

So, unless the post was removed, that is just a blatant lie.

1649777023934.png

1649777038163.png
2.png

Well, for starters, that is not an embedded link that is simply text that contains a URL. It is clearly in his signature, which is only viewable from a desktop, you do not see signatures when browsing from mobile. The URL does not appear to violate any of LPSG's rules.

You really reported someone for that? What did you think you would gain? How would reporting them benefit the community? Why did you think announcing that you had reported them for something so pedantic was a good idea? Did you think you'd get a pat on the back or something?

You do realize that you've wasted everyone's time, especially the LPSG moderators, staff, and owner who had to stop what they were doing to deal with this...

I guess it's not a language thing... it's just a you thing...