Vinnie Hacker (tik Tok)

Guys, I don't know him too well, but is he openly bi or something?

I'm asking because of this TikTok where he used they instead of she/her. Just a question, don't come for me lol

Vinnie on TikTok
pretty sure he is straight ! but a lot of straight content creators / tik tokers will use they/them instead of she/her in their videos because it appeals to a wider audience, and is more universal for their viewers to share and repost

I'm asking because of this TikTok where he used they instead of she/her. Just a question, don't come for me lol

Vinnie on TikTok

uhm how does using They (he's talking about multiple person) make u bi or something? Haha

Vinnie on TikTok
They is plural, like "terceira pessoa do plural" in Portuguese. They can be "elas (plural feminino em Português)" as well.

uhm how does using They (he's talking about multiple person) make u bi or something? Haha
You know that "they" in this case was not used to talk about more than one person, but actually to make it more relatable and appeal to a wider audience, as the first person who quoted and answered me said(see below), right?! It has nothing to do with what you said in this context.
pretty sure he is straight ! but a lot of straight content creators / tik tokers will use they/them instead of she/her in their videos because it appeals to a wider audience, and is more universal for their viewers to share and repost

They is plural, like "terceira pessoa do plural" in Portuguese. They can be "elas (plural feminino em Português)" as well.
Eu sei, lindona! Mas assim como em português a gente usa "a pessoa" pra tornar difícil identificar o gênero do indivíduo ao qual a gente está se referindo, ele fez a mesma coisa com "they". Mas como o moço ali em cima respondeu, é só um modo de tornar impessoal pra conseguir pegar uma audiência maior e mais gente se identificando com o vídeo.

Anyways, let's just go back to posting Vinnie's hot content before we get into a very pointless discussion. lol