Vinnie Hacker (tik Tok)

Did he say this in a video(if so which one?), or a tweet? Instagram post? I think the most important question is how would he know.
i know he's said it more than once but i forget where exactly, it was in a video. i think he just knows because vinnie has told him.
 
larri confirms that vinnie talks about having huge balls, at 0:24

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
here's the quote of larri saying vinnie has huge balls, i forget where else he said it
 
  • Like
Reactions: merryjuki
here's the quote of larri saying vinnie has huge balls, i forget where else he said it
He’s talking about the joke vinnie kept making about having huge balls he said it so much from like 2020-2022. But I believe it either way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: firefox2000
I wonder if he would have made an only fan by now if he wasn’t as successful. He doesn’t really seem all that into sex based on interviews, etc that he’s done. But obv I don’t know him irl. Also how big do y’all think his penis is? I can’t decide on an estimated guess :joy:.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lil pip