VINTAGE STR8 movies with male bisexual, gay or homoerotic scenes

kukuu1234

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I want to find my memories of a vintage straight sex video that I watched a long time ago
The scene opens with a couple enjoying their romantic dinner, then they start having sex. A muscular man came out of the bathroom carrying a small bowl of some kind and a woman lay waiting on the bed, I remember correctly. I can only remember a little bit like that, does anyone have an impression of the movie just now, please help me

tuabuela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

@29:28 there’s a blatant helping hand given by Jacques Gatteau to Henri Treadeau, who seconds before had licked Jacques’ cum from the back of the woman.

Unfortunately that scene is part of a compilation and it has no audio. For months, I have unsuccessfully searched for the movie it came from :(. So, if someone knows the name of the movie, or the other 2 performers, or any kind of information, it would be greatly appreciated.

haruko3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

@29:28 there’s a blatant helping hand given by Jacques Gatteau to Henri Treadeau, who seconds before had licked Jacques’ cum from the back of the woman.

Unfortunately that scene is part of a compilation and it has no audio. For months, I have unsuccessfully searched for the movie it came from :(. So, if someone knows the name of the movie, or the other 2 performers, or any kind of information, it would be greatly appreciated.
The movie is called "Lasse Braun Film 13 - Ice Cream".

It can be watched on this website (it is the same footage as in your video!!!) but it has lots of popups and the movie itself seems to be without audio!

tuabuela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The movie is called "Lasse Braun Film 13 - Ice Cream".

It can be watched on this website (it is the same footage as in your video!!!) but it has lots of popups and the movie itself seems to be without audio!
Thank you, but I’m sure the original movie would be something from a French studio, such as Alpha France. There would be a storyline and it probably would be more than 1hr long.

norfolkdiva

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This really shocked me when I first saw it - I was a sleazy cinema in AMsterdam and suddenly that butler was wanking off his sexy boss. I waited for it to loop round again which it duly did but I missed my flight from Schipol. In those days you just went and got your ticket revalidated with no fuss. Anyway, I never forgot it and it was only recently i found it again.and stil shoot huge loads when i see it - whch I hae just done!!

norfolkdiva

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This really shocked me when I first saw it - I was a sleazy cinema in AMsterdam and suddenly that butler was wanking off his sexy boss. I waited for it to loop round again which it duly did but I missed my flight from Schipol. In those days you just went and got your ticket revalidated with no fuss. Anyway, I never forgot it and it was only recently i found it again.and stil shoot huge loads when i see it - whch I hae just done!!
Love how his wankship looks nervously over to the camera and is lookig very tense - love too the way his dick is so soft - woner how many rehearsals they had?! And then when he see his gorgeous dick again its as hard as a rock and that flying spunk tells uw how much he enjoyed it. Pity James the butler slut didn't rim his master's gorgeous hole....