Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOOT!! WOOT!!! For MickeyLee!!!

She's smart. She's appropriate. She's provocative. She's badass. She's wonderbar. She's just plain flat out got it going on.

I truly look forward to reading her posts. She makes me Smile. Laugh. Think. Consider. Ponder. Reflect.

She's taught me about things of which I had no idea. She's expanded my horizons. She's one of the reasons I hang around these forums. Like @LaFemme, she's just good peeps!

For every post, and every ounce of love she's shown us all. Let's all show MickeyLee some love!!!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wellllllllllll

MickeyLee is my twitchery witchery twin who shares part of my brain and some of my love for many of the same things. She is a fire-breathing genuine force of nature and to be frank, one of the reasons that keeps me coming back.

I rest assured that there is Julia set brilliance in human form occupying this universe knowing she's around

Media
2ae551bee1625e36992485efa81b999c.gif

Showing my eternal devotion and mad passion for the womang du jour, MickeyLee!​

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My beautiful monkey baby. You keep me here more than anyone else, I think. You have the most amazing way with words, the fiercest spirit, the most undying loyalty.

I tuck you in my heart, stroke your multicoloured hair and tell you, you’re my sweet little one.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ML response to this thread:
2aHC.gif

Oh, yes. That is lovely. I am enjoying this
*attack of the shy, rolls up bashfully*

Thanks to the nice folks participating in this thread. Having ya own appreciation thread will put some strut in a gal's stride. Seeing such sweet responses from people I hold in high esteem means heaps to me.

MisterB - I count me lucky the day I noticed your posts. Always well thought out, always entertaining and always a well-tempered compassion, even for the idjits.

Ms Femme - *monkey hugs* Another classy broad with so much to offer friends and the site. Ya a cornerstone lady on which my continued participation on this site hinges. I'll always be ya monkey.

Ms. Enid - My reflection twin. I wanna finish ya sentences one day, girl. I also wanna drink kombucha, eat snacks and binge watch crap TV. I also wanna make you socks.

Mr. Sam - king of response gifs and emoji usage. You been around a long time and always extend a friendly hand.

ThisGuy - Ya woman got herself a hell of catch when she hooked you. Ya give hope that good dudes are out there, and they are fighting back against the ook. And you are a StormTrooper. That's fucking cool.

Mr. ServicableMale - I'll take all the Viva I can get!