Wank buddy london

MeatJoeBlack

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Has anyone had any success through this thread?

Met one guy once. It was good. But often those posting have completely blank profiles so you don't even know their age nevermind approximately what they look like/body type/cock type etc. Also quite a few don't even say where in London they are based so it's down to you to engage and figure out whether it's something you might be interested in (that's if the OP's settings allow you to even make direct contact).
Hammersmith here BTW. Photos on profile.

Reactions: Mickey Finn

WCNB99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Met one guy once. It was good. But often those posting have completely blank profiles so you don't even know their age nevermind approximately what they look like/body type/cock type etc. Also quite a few don't even say where in London they are based so it's down to you to engage and figure out whether it's something you might be interested in (that's if the OP's settings allow you to even make direct contact).
Hammersmith here BTW. Photos on profile.

Are you able to host? 22 and nearby, would be interested in meeting some time

Britgymlad

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey lads. Anyone in central London next Wed 8th?
Could do with a long edge, wank, suck, bate session.
Anyone accom?
Or i guess could sort a hotel
Pvt message me also

Reactions: gayjayblk

Britgymlad

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey lads. Anyone in central London next Wed 8th?
Could do with a long edge, wank, suck, bate session.
Anyone accom?
Or i guess could sort a hotel
Pvt message me also

Reactions: 257Zero

Mickey Finn

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone had any success through this thread?

It is possible. I've had several, one of which led to quite a long wank bud arrangement, which only ended cos of the pandemic.

There are so many variables. The odds of finding someone you chime with (enough to get your cock out with them) are quite slim. Depends how choosy you are. Then you need a venue. Can you host? Most guys can't, many are in houseshare or have live-in partner.

It's tricky to sort the genuines from the time wasters. I think some guys fantasise about doing it but when it comes to the day they can't go through with it. Some post when drunk or stoned and really really mean it but, when sober, they think wtf did I do that for? Some are just flakes.

Beware the guys with empty/blank profiles on here, with no history or pics. That tells you the guy is either deeply closeted or doesn't want you to know anything about him, for whatever reason.

But there are some real guys out there. Happy hunting!

catburnz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is possible. I've had several, one of which led to quite a long wank bud arrangement, which only ended cos of the pandemic.

There are so many variables. The odds of finding someone you chime with (enough to get your cock out with them) are quite slim. Depends how choosy you are. Then you need a venue. Can you host? Most guys can't, many are in houseshare or have live-in partner.

It's tricky to sort the genuines from the time wasters. I think some guys fantasise about doing it but when it comes to the day they can't go through with it. Some post when drunk or stoned and really really mean it but, when sober, they think wtf did I do that for? Some are just flakes.

Beware the guys with empty/blank profiles on here, with no history or pics. That tells you the guy is either deeply closeted or doesn't want you to know anything about him, for whatever reason.

But there are some real guys out there. Happy hunting!

Well thought out analysis

Anguan4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thought I'd give this a try. In London on Sunday, anyone accomodate for a wank? PM me