Wank buddy london

twenttythree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Jerk Off Group (East London) - Monthly Session - Friday 30 June 2023 - 7PM!

Looking to host a relaxed Discreet Mutual JO Party at my place in Hackney, East London.

I can host up to 5 people only, so looking for a small group of relaxed, discreet and straight/bi-curious lads.

If it goes well, I hope to make it a regular event on the last Friday of the month- so please be discreet and respectful.

Send me a DM, or comment on this thread that you're definitely available in Hackney on Friday 30 June.

I will be in touch with more information if you're one of the lucky ones - Cheers!

This is not a 'gay-sex' event. Serious people only. No touching without consent. No time-wasters.

View attachment 99643191
Im downnn

18minutes

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Looking to host a relaxed Discreet Mutual JO Party at my place in Hackney, East London.

I can host up to 5 people only, so looking for a small group of relaxed, discreet and straight/bi-curious lads.

If it goes well, I hope to make it a regular event on the last Friday of the month- so please be discreet and respectful.

Send me a DM, or comment on this thread that you're definitely available in Hackney on Friday 30 June.

I will be in touch with more information if you're one of the lucky ones - Cheers!

This is not a 'gay-sex' event. Serious people only. No touching without consent. No time-wasters.

View attachment 99643191
Interested

Bi.London

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

View attachment 99643191

Final shout-out for tonight's Jerk Off Group (East London) - Monthly Session.

Looking for a small group of Straight/Bi/Curious lads for a discreet, regular session every last Friday of the month.

:emoji_point_right: Hackney, East London

bttmless_bttm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: Adventor

JonahEss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, Are you a straight, curious or bisexual man?

Maybe you're looking for a first-time experience to see if you enjoy what you've been fantasising about?

I'm looking to host a straight, curious, or bisexual man for naked massage and maybe more if you like to try.

Let's not make any promises. Just relax and see how we feel in the moment.

I'm based close to Victoria Park, E9.

If this sounds interesting to you... let me know by private message, or send a message on kik: bilondon26

Let me know:
• Age ?
• Location ? (Tube station)
• Are you Straight / Curious / Bi / Gay ?
• Availability ? (Mon-Fri / Weekends / Daytime / Evenings)

View attachment 18917931
Still a thing?

Reactions: Raftafyaf

twenttythree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey, Are you a straight, curious or bisexual man?

Maybe you're looking for a first-time experience to see if you enjoy what you've been fantasising about?

I'm looking to host a straight, curious, or bisexual man for naked massage and maybe more if you like to try.

Let's not make any promises. Just relax and see how we feel in the moment.

I'm based close to Victoria Park, E9.

If this sounds interesting to you... let me know by private message, or send a message on kik: bilondon26

Let me know:
• Age ?
• Location ? (Tube station)
• Are you Straight / Curious / Bi / Gay ?
• Availability ? (Mon-Fri / Weekends / Daytime / Evenings)

View attachment 18917931
I’m down

Reactions: Raftafyaf