Warwick Rowers / World Wide Roar OF

luvbush

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice thread. Wish we'd get the Warwick Rowers style content from the main site again. I don't think their latest rebrand has been very successful but I can't say I feel too bad about it... that's what the owner gets for being in bed with the LPSG mods to get critical posts about him taken down

(He also made a big show out of leaving the Dreamcaps forum. Dude's got such an ego)
He's the worst lol third rebrand is crazy, he doens't even know what to say anymore to take people's money... he's is getting money and also he's building a huge collection of hot photos. I wish I could access his hard drive...

Gparry1919

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Imo, the content is lackluster now too. Not worth the price point for what you get.

I guess if you're into body acceptance/nudism, this is for you, but it's... not even good and it's the same things stretched out over multiple videos.

Just my opinion.

Harland James

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Javier M. Estevez
Featured in Worldwide Roar 2022 and 2023
Now featured in Barefoot Man

@javierblueeyes on OF
@javier.m.estevez on Insta

OF includes full nudity, erection, and jerk off images

View attachment 118419151
So update on Javier:

Good: He recently posted some very explicit ass play photos, with an offer to hit him up for videos
Bad: He seemingly flipped on DRM videos, which means a decrease in quality and has other unfortunate issues...

Reactions: kev2001

sampras

Legendary Member
Media
Hi guys! I’ve been looking for Javier blue eyes only fans but I haven’t been able to find him, is he still there? And can you make a wish come true and if you have some of him post it in here? Thank you loves.

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fun fact about the twins: one is cut the other is uncut. thats interesting
i always wished they discussed tthier circumcision status in one of the wwr vids but ive never found out why one was & the other wasnt - but very hot

sorry i cant find the OF link to javierblueeyes - nothing comes up can someone please post the actual link

Reactions: kev2001

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have not seen other making of after 2019, they still continue ?
ah where have you been warwick turned sadly into world wide roar in 2019 & WWRhas morphed badly into barefoot man in 2022