Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am planning to start exercising to lose weight. Lately, I feel like I'm getting overweight and it's affecting my confidence.

Is anyone else planning to lose weight? I'm 173/90 and looking for friends online who want to lose weight together. We can regularly update and motivate each other.

Reactions: c3a8m5

fffuuuccckkk

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm down! I've started working out late last year but I'm planning on going the extra mile this year.
I'm finding it difficult to lose weight without a diet, though. I'll try one of these calorie tracking apps to see if that helps, but my main goal for February is to include consistent cardio to the weightlifting I've been doing.

Rooker

Experimental Member
Media
I’m not really going after weight loss right now, but I’m certainly around to help motivate or just check in.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First thing you do is sit down.. write on paper for two weeks .. what you eat .. how much you eat if it.. plus what you drink..

Then sit back and think what you can cut back just a little at a time.. if you drink up to 4 cans /2 16.9 ounce bottles of pop.. cut it in half ..

Sweets.. not necessarily cut in half but go for cutting at least a third off your daily intake… whole milk/ ice cream and bread is definitely your big weight gainers .. .. go for 2 percent milk.. if don’t like the taste of it.. get both whole milk and 2 percent milk and half/half in a glass and then go to 2/3 to 1/3 until you get used to the flavor of 2 percent milk ..

Then take a walk … 100 feet down road and back.. then each day as get used to the short walking go to 200 feet .. you don’t want to over do it right away.. it will and could do damage to your lungs and heart putting a strain on them where not used to it..

Do this for about a month then if going to gym .. begin light weights and not try to lift too much just to look hot to others around you.. .. think of your body .. and don’t over do right away as can pull a muscle in the process ..

A friend of mine did this and within a year he lost nearly 60 lbs .. now few years later he is 220 and lookin pretty good he was 460

Reactions: Rooker

TheTick901

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am planning to start exercising to lose weight. Lately, I feel like I'm getting overweight and it's affecting my confidence.

Is anyone else planning to lose weight? I'm 173/90 and looking for friends online who want to lose weight together. We can regularly update and motivate each other.
I am currently on the weight loss attempt myself. My doctor prescribed me phentermine after my repeated failed attempts at losing weight on my own. Lost 41 pounds already and I am planning to lose around 70 more.
I'm totally down with motivating each other!

Rooker

Experimental Member
Media
Knowing your caloric intake is great advice. At the very least, you learn how much you can eat before weight gain.