Welcome to the LPSG Sex Toy Club

Not sure if it's just one guy or a company, but on TWITTER, there are tweets on this topic almost daily about different toys and the men who use them offering a 2 minute + video clip of how to use the toy!
What’s this twitter?

Reactions: Thorinoak9
Are you ready for something truly exciting? We're thrilled to welcome you to the LPSG Sex Toy Club - the ultimate destination for pleasure seekers like you!

Our goal is to bring together LPSG Members from around the world and create a special community dedicated to all things sex toys. Whether you're looking to discuss your favorite toys, write reviews, learn new techniques, or discover the latest and greatest in pleasure products, we've got you covered.

And that's not all - we're also going to be launching our very own LPSG Sex Toys in the coming weeks and months. We'll need testers and reviewers for these toys, so keep an eye out for more information on that.

Our mission is to create a safe and welcoming space where everyone can expand their sexual pleasure and explore their deepest desires. So, don't be shy - share your thoughts and ideas with us, and let's make this club the best it can be!

Thank you for being a part of the LPSG Sex Toy Club. We can't wait to see what the future holds!

Best regards,
The LPSG Team
Please sign me up!!

Reactions: SmokedPython
If any FTM testers are needed, I'm stepping up! I already have a ridiculously large sex toy collection, but I am always interested and willing to test new clit/cunt/ass toys and machines....

Are you ready for something truly exciting? We're thrilled to welcome you to the LPSG Sex Toy Club - the ultimate destination for pleasure seekers like you!

Our goal is to bring together LPSG Members from around the world and create a special community dedicated to all things sex toys. Whether you're looking to discuss your favorite toys, write reviews, learn new techniques, or discover the latest and greatest in pleasure products, we've got you covered.

And that's not all - we're also going to be launching our very own LPSG Sex Toys in the coming weeks and months. We'll need testers and reviewers for these toys, so keep an eye out for more information on that.

Our mission is to create a safe and welcoming space where everyone can expand their sexual pleasure and explore their deepest desires. So, don't be shy - share your thoughts and ideas with us, and let's make this club the best it can be!

Thank you for being a part of the LPSG Sex Toy Club. We can't wait to see what the future holds!

Best regards,
The LPSG Team
Totally into this let's roll with it

Reactions: bijockfl

Best regards,
The LPSG Team
sounds fun I would love to be a tester

Exciting news! Thrilled to join the LPSG Sex Toy Club! Ready to explore, share, and review the latest in pleasure products. Can't wait for the launch of LPSG Sex Toys – count me in as a teste.

Reactions: LPSG Support

Best regards,
The LPSG Team
Would love to be a tester! Have a veiny dildo, rose clit licker, and a strap on now!

I would be so into being a tester. I also have a huge collection of sex toys I could share details about. I've been away from this site for a while... I dont know why. I am back to stay

Will be happy to contribute my perspective and experience...I have a ridiculous collection and always looking to add/try more, and share my experiences. Seems like only 10-20% of my toys rise to the top, but experiences of course will vary!