What are your fetishes?

Trafficy25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Arm Pits -- love to see them! and of course dont mind smelling and licking too
Armpits is my top fetish. Love sniffing/licking hairy pits, especially after a long hot day or intense workout (no deodorant!)

Verbal dom- especially during a rough blowjob.

body hair- Love seeing full chest hair, treasure trail, hairy armpits. Love rubbing my face on full bush pubes, especially when he’s musky.

Spit- Having a guy slowly letting his spit slid down his tongue and into my mouth. Really sloppy kissing with face licking.

snowballing- kissing and swapping his or my cum back and forth after a bj.

piss- sucking dick right after he pisses. Drinking piss and golden showers.

nipples- Getting mine pinched or sucked.

Uncut- love playing with foreskin. Lightly chewing on long foreskin.

Dad/son/uncle/brother role play.

Anon meet ups. Understall cruising.

D

deleted557465

Locker rooms
My cock
Pumps
Metal
Piercings
Penis mod alltogether
Public urinals
Glory holes
Rimming
Jock straps
Hairy body
Smooth body
Trimmed cock
Hairy cock
What the fuck is this stupid list... Everything turns me on!

BigBoyUK

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sniffing and licking sweaty:
Pits
Balls
Ass
Feet
Very hairy men
Very big men
Dad/Son
Being pissed on/drinking it
Being spat on
Being spanked
Rugby/football kit/tradies
Dirty socks/underwear
Show offs - flexing muscles
Being lifted up and carried
Verbal
Simulated rape
Giving blumpkin
Following orders
Groups
Being double penetrated
Worshipping a guy
Generally being made into a guys bitch

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure if some of these simply fall into the 'stuff I like' category rather than 'fetish', but here goes:

Ball play - having both my balls being clamped, stretched, sucked, tugged, shaved, slapped, or anything else involving manipulation of my sack during foreplay or sex

Sounding - I love to do this alone but even more so when there's someone else in control of inserting and moving the rod. Trying to work up to bigger rods. The most I've taken so far is 0.9mm

Mild bondage. Nothing too latexy, just the simple stuff that doesn't take immense amount of planning such as handcuffing my partner or taping his feet together while I work on his hole balls deep

Piss as foreplay - my partner and I love to start in the shower and I can't get enough of showering him with piss. My biggest challenge is trying not to get too hard in the process as I instantly lose my ability to piss when I get a full boner. This also causes an issue for my boyf's long term goal of having me piss inside his ass - I want to but I'be never managed to do it. Any tips?

Rough rough rough - I'm 99% a top and my partner and I love it very rough, loud and sweaty. He begs me to go harder and faster. I fucking love this, but I sometimes struggle to go as long as I want to like this so we have to take rough with the smooth!

Cum as a body lotion - when we're both done I love having our juices massaged into my stomach, chest and face and sleeping with this 'mask'. My skin is silky smooth the next day

Edging. This is the thing I get to practice most as I often don't get the time I'd like to spend keeping a steamy session going for too long - but when I do - WOW

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's very hot! I absolutely would love to see that!

sure, that would be great. I bet I have had from 8-12 guy watch me at gay bars fuck a cute boy while his b/f or buddies watched, sometimes jacking off themselves. One time in particular when I was 18 (fake ID) and had a super dark Speedo tan from school swim team, I let several hot guys get me hard, strip me, and when they saw I was hung pretty large, bar sex group internet.jpg
they paid a cute boy who was a stripper that night to bottom for me which turned on his b/f. About 5-6 of the guys jacked off and came on the kid (also 18 for the moderator) while I fucked him crazy on the pool table, letting other guys feel me up at the same time.

chadfdecker

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm really into feet. But, strangely enoguh, I struggle to find good looking feet. One of the feelings I like the most during sex is when I'm fucking a guy in the ass and he rests his feet on my chest. The warm of their soles drive me crazy. I also really get turned on by clothed male/naked male situations, in either position. I love the to edge or be edged by other guys, especially if I am/he is tied. I'm a bit of an exhibicionist as well, I love the open showers in the locker room where I swim.

ktnrod

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Balls...I love them. They’re warm to the touch and so nice to hold. Would love to feel them slapping against my body when I bottom but, alas, all the guys I’ve been with have had tight sacks :(