What Brought You To Lpsg?

D

deleted4500261

Hey everyone,

I am curious as to what brought you all to LPSG and did you find what you were looking for?

My curiosity of other people’s sexuality and their experiences with their/or someone else’s penis drew me here. I also wanted a place to post photos for people who wanted to look at that sort of thing. I did find what I was looking for and also unexpectedly found a nice community of intelligent and friendly people as well.

Reactions: Dav12

Staysi

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
я просматриваю голые фотографии Ника Санделла в Google, и это появилось в результатах поиска+
Похожая ситуация)) Только это был Cade Maddox))

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I always love telling people that my love... @brownballs brought me here.

He also inspired my username. He told me about the place in person. Showed it to me on my laptop. Told me I should enjoy myself. He's no longer active here (he logs on once every few years or so) but all these years later I just can't stay away. Some of you are like family to me.

#RLG #SBA ❤️❤️❤️

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not interested in or obsessed with the male member but a frat boy who was obsessed with mine told me about LPSG. I immediately enjoyed hearing the experiences of others and began sharing my own. :cool:

D

deleted4500261

I always love telling people that my love... @brownballs brought me here.

He also inspired my username. He told me about the place in person. Showed it to me on my laptop. Told me I should enjoy myself. He's no longer active here (he logs on once every few years or so) but all these years later I just can't stay away. Some of you are like family to me.

#RLG #SBA ❤️❤️❤️
That was very nice of him to share you with us. :)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to belong to another adult site. It went under but I read about this site on a humour site. I checked it out because the premise was funny - large penises needing a support group! But lo and behold, it was about so much more than that. I fell in love with the community. There are people here I can’t imagine not having in my life.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Google rabbit hole. Started researching to answer a question asked related to my then job. I wanna say it was penile papules and body modification?

Anyway. Large Penis Support Group popped up in results. I clicked. Found an awesome site, populated by awesome people. Flirty. Educational. Sexual. Diverse. Quick paced. Quick witted.

Did I mention the flesh piles? And the bopperbasting?