Votes: 104 46.6%
  • No (never)

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 90 40.4%
  • No moaning

Votes: 16 7.2%

• Total voters
Is there any word you moan before / while / after you cum? Just only moaning? Nothing?

I think that it's common to moan following things:

- Fuck
- Shit / Shiii
- Oh my God
- I'm cuming / here we go
- 行く (iku; I'm coming) / 気持ち [いい?] (Kimochi [ii?]; feels good) - Japanese
- Holy shit
- Yeah / Yah / Ahh
- Religious names
- Gee
- Ayy
- Yallah
- Suck it
- The name of someone

German:
- Hure, Nutte, Fotze, Scheiße.. words the youth use: (zu) wild, entspannt, Bruder muss los, gib ihm, stabil etc.

Turkish:
- Amk (Turkish for amına koyayım / amına koydumu..), sikerim, sikiyim.. etc.

When you use words, do you use any other word or one of these words when you cum? Is there any culture like moaning sometimes something (different) to the introduction, highlight and end? Sometimes people use words to praise their feeling or their enormous cumshot. It can even help for a better stimulation.

This is cool! You've included Japanese, German and Turkish. It'd be interesting if people could add what speakers of languages other than English say and their translations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m gonna fill ur pussy

My spin on this:

"your pussy Is getting filled" (it is about the declaration of the announcement delivery)

"you want that pussy filled up with my cum"

"the baby batter is getting delivered" (that was a joke, I'd never say that)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always urged to moan Shit, fuck or God but I can only moan one word, couldn't moan more words but I would like to. Just maoning selected words won't work for me, it needs to come uncontrolled from my mind.

Someone I know moans enjoying Allahu CENSORED NAME ALERT! This name is blacklisted on lpsg. Please respect this. Any attempt around this will result in a ban. If you see this please report it so we can delete the comment. Thank you... you know that what Muslims say. He is proud Muslim, too, I never understood if this was blasphemy but one day I heared him moaning that while cuming and it was full of joy, he had no bad intentions.

That's why I found this thread interesting, there are so many ways to enjoy yourself.

Reactions: deleted10693511
Yup. Not hysterically, but when it's good, it's good lol

Which words do you moan?

Nice way of thinking and what kind of words do you moan?

The word fuck always helps but crap? Is it a deep 'crap' or a short one?

The usual fuck or aw yeah in between grunts and heavy breathing until I hit her walls just right or she rides me at the right angle and then it gets serious. Then it turns into "you like that", or "ride it, right there" etc

Reactions: king.jamal