What do you love most about your own cock?

Isiaih

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the small size of my penis. It’s not always been the favourite thing of my sexual partners, especially the female ones, but I like it being below average in length. At its absolutely max it reaches 4 inches, on an average day now it’s about 3.5 inches long
Hi, a bi guy here. Small or big is fine with me. When I have the pleasure of sucking a cock and swallowing the cum, its so good. I love it. For me its awesome just the same whether big or small.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would have to say that that there are several things which I love about my cock:
1. The general shape
2. The size, both length and girth
3. The shape and size of the glans
4. The numerous compliments received
about it's size.
5. The pleasure it provides me.
6. The pleasure it provides my partners.
7. It's general overall beauty since the
foreskin was restored.
8. The wonderful improved sensitivity as
as a result of foreskin restoration.
9. The general good health and function
of it after decades of use.

MrMickleGary

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm…maybe it’s the length…—no wait, the girth!…no, wait— both! And I particularly enjoy the reactions it has gotten and gets. My wife walked in on me changing clothes last week, pointed at my dick and said, “There it is!” with a smile.

Reactions: JoeRoscoe

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Foreskin restoration dates back to the time when the Jewish people came into contact with the Greeks. The most recent trend began several decades ago. I am glad I restored because of the increased sensitivity of the glans.

D

deleted814719

What's not to like? Outside of my brain, nothing has given me as much pleasure as my cock. I am able to enjoy it alone or with my wife. She seems to enjoy as well.

I'm not one of these guys who wishes for a larger or smaller cock. My very average cock does the job and always has. I became acquainted with him when I was very young and I've never lost interest.

I like the way my cut cock looks and am comfortable with it in any situation.

Ranxerox

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the way it's always ready for action. 2 or 3 times a day, every day. I love that it makes Lubna cum multiple times. I really love what it does to her... just watching her face contort is heavenly.

Roxx.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like the shape of mine, I've been told it is very aesthetically pleasing! Also I like the size, I normally hold a little back when fucking then when the moment is right I go deep and all the way, I love the look on their faces when I do that!

Reactions: heky21