1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

What Do You Think About Tg Youtubers?

Discussion in 'Ask a Transgender Person' started by dreamkendrafuckME, May 23, 2021.

1. dreamkendrafuckME

Albums:
    Do you watch peole like Blaire White, or Kat Blaque, etc? What do you think of them?

cuckboy likes this.
  2. dontevenworryaboutit

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Blaire White - annoying asshole pick me trans person who will throw any other trans person under the bus, just to get approval from weirdo right wing transphobes.

Kat Blaque - don't watch her much but I have enjoyed some of her videos quite a bit. I think she made one on cancel culture a few years back which was cool. Fun little fact - before she blew up on youtube, she reached out to me personally on my youtube. It was funny when I stumbled upon her years later and saw she had gained this big following.

3. Ferocity

Ferocity Sexy Member

Albums:
    Blair White is a fraud, she's coming across as more moderate and likeable to save face after being repeatedly exposed on lies and manipulation. Here is a classic:

I think Kat Blaque had a burn out and changed the model, she's the first of the trans youtubers so she has tons of stuff.
    Contrapoint's still my favourite though she posts very seldomly after 'cancelling', I'm not a Patron so it could be that she posts to patrons only.
    I'm on Riley Grace Roshong's dischord and anytime I need to back up an argument the sources are there so that's handy.

4. cuckboy

cuckboy Expert Member

Sorry but Blaire White is absolutely gorgeous. I guess that's why so many hate on her. And what's wrong with her calling out people on their BS? I love it.

Carpegye likes this.
  5. dontevenworryaboutit

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Coz she's the trans equivalent of black people who love Donald Trump, and have white friends that are against BLM and say the N word regularly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice