What Is The Ideal Penis Size And Why? What Is Too Big? What Is Too Small?

Well, he pm’d me his insult directly. Fast track to ignore land.

What a prince.
Dipstick will be s.o.l trying that trick with me so he'll have to find some balls from somewhere and insult me out in the open.

I just have to keep reminding myself to spit and not swallow.
Greasy meat and heartburn and all that.

Reactions: lms28
How bad was his insult to get deleted? Geez, I’m not exactly a snowflake.

Anyway, it does not bode well for a brand new member when:

A. He can’t read a board for the exact same post
B. Alienates an entire gender in his first week as a member
C. Gets on the ignore list of one of the “nicest” members of LPSG! :joy::joy::joy:

How bad was his insult to get deleted? Geez, I’m not exactly a snowflake.

Anyway, it does not bode well for a brand new member when:

A. He can’t read a board for the exact same post
B. Alienates an entire gender in his first week as a member
C. Gets on the ignore list of one of the “nicest” members of LPSG! :joy::joy::joy:

Oh, it was minor. I'm paraphrasing since I don't remember the exact wording, but it was something to the effect of " you don't have to be an asshole"

Reactions: LaFemme
So far 16 responses and not a single attempt at answering my question. Isn't this Large Penis SUPPORT Group. If you don't wish to give an answer please don't respond to this post and STOP using this post as a means of continuing some ongoing feud!!

So far 16 responses and not a single attempt at answering my question. Isn't this Large Penis SUPPORT Group. If you don't wish to give an answer please don't respond to this post and STOP using this post as a means of continuing some ongoing feud!!

After the way uve called some of us ladies assholes I doubt ud get any replies what so ever