What is your bush style right now?

Right now, bush is thick and full, tho I often keep it trimmed to 1/4” to 1/2” during the summer. Everything else is shaved smooth.

Reactions: deleted1046851

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m a guy who is kinda coming out as trans, but still a guy and still have a penis. Full bush here. I respect puberty and it keeps me warm in the winter.

I have a severe distaste for anyone who shaves or trims, it really doesn’t sit right with me and I hate the way it looks. So yes I digress... full bush here :)

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Reactions: JamarLee

Georgejizu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I used to shave everything, but for the last 5 years I've grown pubes on the upper area. I don't do jungle, as I hate running across a jungle. Shaved balls and shaft, and I keep the pubes trimmed using a #3 barber trimmer.

Sometimes I'll shave my ass n crack, but I find that au natural works better in that area for me.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Shaved balls and shaft, and I keep the pubes trimmed using a #3 barber trimmer.

This is the look I see on a lot of guys at my gym and the ones I hook up with — fuller, slightly trimmed bush, shaved cock and shaved balls.

There are still guys with super buzzed up bushes, mostly fit, smooth guys. Very few guys with the well coiffed looked, e.g., buzzed up and shaved into a perfect trapezoid.