What is your fitness/training routine like?

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you lift and do HIIT class 4 times a week each?
No wonder you have an amazing body
Right now I'm doing 4 days a week lifting for an hour. Basically if I push I oppose that set with set or pulls as mush as possible and then throw in other sets in those muscle groups to fill a hour
Monday legs
Tuesday arms
Wednesday chest and back
Thursday stretching
Friday shoulders
3 to 4 days a week I'll do a HIIT class.
I also play or ref 5 to 9 games a week .
I do have to watch it though since I'm 55. In the last 6 months I've broken 2 fingers and had a bad wrist sprain due to hockey, all separate accidents. That slows down your lifting.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
My "workout" is pretty primitive but i'm going 5 days a week.

3 sets of 20 pushups, situps, and air sqauts. Over time will increase the sets to the point where I'm doing 100/day each.
then, either run 2 to 3 miles or swim 500+ yards depending on if there is a pool close or its raining. I don;t care to run in the rain.

I was going to crossfit and loved it but my schedule and theirs didn't blend well so I'm on my own.

man I thought you were saying if it rains enough you just swim in it, I was thnking ot myself my god how much rain canthere be...

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Intermittent Fast and have cut alcohol out of my diet. I've been doing 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps. Get those big compound movements like squats and deadlifts in. I don't do cardio but I keep my rest between sets at 60 seconds unless it's squats or deads, then it's 90 seconds. In four months I went from 209 to 185. October 1 I began a bulk. Clean bulk! More protein and quality fats. Now going heavy 4 sets of 6 reps.
Great improvement man! congrats!

Reactions: trynagetbig

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
biking everywhere, skipping a step when I encounter stairs going up, and about every other day doing a general full body workout focused on upper body working in at least 3 chest exercises.

(I'm mostly just working on maintenance currently)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I don't drink, they said that made me perfect
so many people got fired from that job for stealing trash.....
drinking from cases that had been marked for throwing away due to age etc
how you going to do that shit when they TELL you they will fire you for doing it AND show you when they hire you that there are cameras on the area where that stuff is kept

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't drink, they said that made me perfect
so many people got fired from that job for stealing trash.....
drinking from cases that had been marked for throwing away due to age etc
how you going to do that shit when they TELL you they will fire you for doing it AND show you when they hire you that there are cameras on the area where that stuff is kept

A lack of self control. I rarely drink in the week, and can happily sit with a soft drink while the fridge groans under the weight of the beer in there. Working with it day in and day out tho might pose a problem lol. I'd want to be chief taster :)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
A lack of self control. I rarely drink in the week, and can happily sit with a soft drink while the fridge groans under the weight of the beer in there. Working with it day in and day out tho might pose a problem lol. I'd want to be chief taster :)
to me, I didn't drinkbefore but I was not against it
seeing SO MUCH of it constantly made me anti booze lol
one thing tho, I dropped a case of some kind of fruity flavored beer and it smelled AMAZING
if I was going to try a beer again it would probably be that
seadog I think was the name

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to me, I didn't drinkbefore but I was not against it
seeing SO MUCH of it constantly made me anti booze lol
one thing tho, I dropped a case of some kind of fruity flavored beer and it smelled AMAZING
if I was going to try a beer again it would probably be that
seadog I think was the name

I've heard the same of people who work in a chocolate factory - apparently allowed to eat them as the owners know they will anyway but also know they'll soon get sick of them. But then again chocolate doesn't impair their work. Never heard of the beer, is it US made?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
truthfully I don't even recall
we had domestic and imported stuff sometimes I would notice where a product was from but I did a quick search and I believe its a US based company
Sea Dog Brewery Company they have a Bluebery blend and a few others (says Brewed in Maine so yep American)