What Is Your Record For The Most Sex Partners In One Night?

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Groups: 6, including me.

One-on-one completely unconnected events: 3

Number 3 was unexpected. I remember thinking to myself "Did I take a shower after #2?" My next thought was "It is SO cool that I have this problem!" I had taken a shower, BTW.

Reactions: HorseHung40's
D

deleted1242097

funny how life changes as the boot is well and truly on the other foot now ... years ago before getting married I must have had something about me . Had stayed the night with one girl , so had a morning frolic with her, spent evening with another .. she had just left when ex GF called saying she was driving home from a meeting up north and didnt think she could make it all teh way to the south coast and could she stop by ... her timing impeccable I thought .. seeing as she was the ex I did the honourable thing and made up spare room .
10 mins after going to bed , the door opens and she climbs in saying ... I have a need .
Happy days .. and this from a cuck ...

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Three. I was in heat or something. I went out and met two guys that fucked me. It didn't take care of my craving, so I went home and found another guy to fuck me. I would have found another but I was too tired and went to bed. That's the only time it's ever happened.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does it have to be penetration?

My girlfriend at the time and me, 4 of her friends and one of her friend's fairly well endowed boyfriend went on spring break together.

Third night it started with the girls taking about how big he looked when his bathing suit clung getting out of the pool earlier that day. Next thing I know his girlfriend is holding his big hard cock with two of the other girls licking his cock together. By the time my girlfriend got my hard little dick out he was laying down with his girlfriend sitting in his face with the two girls sucking his balls and cock.

That's when my girlfriend mounted me and started fucking me while her bestfriend got on my face and i ate her out. By the time I came, her bestfriend couldn't take any more of my eating her pussy and i had already eaten another girl to a few orgasms.

By the end of the night i had only fucked my girlfriend but i had eaten everyone's pussy a few times, the other guy faired better, he only gave oral to two other girls beside his girlfriend, but his cock made its way into all 5 girl's mouths and pussies and he came in my girlfriend and 2 other girls.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does it have to be penetration?

My girlfriend at the time and me, 4 of her friends and one of her friend's fairly well endowed boyfriend went on spring break together.

Third night it started with the girls taking about how big he looked when his bathing suit clung getting out of the pool earlier that day. Next thing I know his girlfriend is holding his big hard cock with two of the other girls licking his cock together. By the time my girlfriend got my hard little dick out he was laying down with his girlfriend sitting in his face with the two girls sucking his balls and cock.

That's when my girlfriend mounted me and started fucking me while her bestfriend got on my face and i ate her out. By the time I came, her bestfriend couldn't take any more of my eating her pussy and i had already eaten another girl to a few orgasms.

By the end of the night i had only fucked my girlfriend but i had eaten everyone's pussy a few times, the other guy faired better, he only gave oral to two other girls beside his girlfriend, but his cock made its way into all 5 girl's mouths and pussies and he came in my girlfriend and 2 other girls.

Why was he the lucky one that night? Was it his cock size that allowed him to fuck all 5 women and then cum in 3 of them? What did you think when he came inside your girlfriend? Did you enjoy it or did you get mad? What did your girlfriend say and think when she got fucked by his large cock? Thanks

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My teammate and I went to a party after a hockey game. I set my personal best with three puck sluts. My friend ( battleship dick) slayed six chicks ,two of them twice. He was pounding pussy for hours.

Did you see your friend actually fuck 6 different women? He came 8 times too?

Reactions: HorseHung40's

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who wants to know? Unless I get a door prize or a sympathy fuck from a willing female participant out of the deal, I am not confessing.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

I prefer, "What happens in lockdown stays in lockdown."

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Five all together. Four women at a House Party orgy (two that I just fondled or did oral with and two that were penetration; only one that I allowed myself to come) and then the wife when we got home. Of course that was years ago when I was younger and had a lot more energy ;).