What is your weirdest fetish

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey people.

I was chatting with some guys and asked myself about how weird can fetish be.

I love people sharing my dick to make sure more people can watch it, it makes me so horny that I could jerk off everywhere.

What is yours?

Oh, and if you share here in lpsg any pic of mine let me know, I would be so pleased haha
So you get off knowing that other men are masturbating to an image of your penis? I get incredibly aroused by the fact that some of these super hot guys cause potentially thousands or millions of other men to orgasm. This just was not possible until the internet. One man causing so much semen to be spilled. There was one particularly sexy man on Reddit that made me ejaculate multiple times every time I would look at his pictures. I probably came 50-60 times just looking at him. He said he got so many DMs from interested guys that he lost count - it was in the thousands just from posting a few photos and videos. I couldn’t get my head wrapped around how much semen was shooting and all the pleasure he was able to cause.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I looove watching straight cock pulsing as they ejaculate in girls !!
This is a good one. It’s actually biologically advantageous for straight guys to be turned on by this. It’s the beauty of procreation. Knowing the pleasure the dude is feeling as he unloads all that pent up horniness and semen is so sexy.

Reactions: Chicagommx

Chicagommx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine feels bizarre, I'm a gay man but I have weird impregnation kink. I love watching vids of a good looking guy shagging a girl and they're talking about how they want to make a baby and he fills her up with a nice creampie.
Yeah, same here. It just seems so raw and elemental.

Reactions: Dennissinned

okaybutmaybe

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Watching unintended erections grow as they cascade into unstoppable full-blown erections. Often seen in gym showers but also make appearances on transit buses, in doctors’ offices, and schools.
This is such a turn on for me! I wish I got to see it happen more often, I rarely ever get to see that let alone someone recording themselves getting erect at least. I especially get turned on when a guy with a massive cock starts to get hard and they try to stop their cock from growing but can’t

Escarlata

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is such a turn on for me! I wish I got to see it happen more often, I rarely ever get to see that let alone someone recording themselves getting erect at least. I especially get turned on when a guy with a massive cock starts to get hard and they try to stop their cock from growing but can’t
Anu example?

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, seeing a guy who is getting hard (and it’s usually not a sexual situation) and unable to stop it is so hot. As every guy knows, the feeling of getting a stiffy is heaven and it just propels the process forward. The more my hardening penis fills up my underwear and tents out my pants, the more horny I get and the bigger my dick gets until it’s pointing straight up.

Reactions: okaybutmaybe

1XLPkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No clue as to why, but I’ve always liked to compare size differences with others, male and female alike. Height, weight, chest, biceps, penis, thighs, calves…any and all parts of the body are of interest to me. If you’d like to compare, grab a tape measure and send me a chat.

AsherStClaire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The weirdest one I have is that I want to get absolutely railed by a clown. Full face paint, full wig, full costume with the nose and oversized shoes.

Second weirdest one is that I want to blow/get fucked by a bodybuilder while they go through their posing routine.

My 3rd is that I want to blow a guy who is going through a completely mundane routine, like paying his taxes or having a teleconference.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A large cock stretching out a condom. Really just a condom in a hard cock. But one that barely fits turns me on more. I even enjoy jerking off with a condom. I don’t need my lover to wear one. But I like seeing it

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A large cock stretching out a condom. Really just a condom in a hard cock. But one that barely fits turns me on more. I even enjoy jerking off with a condom. I don’t need my lover to wear one. But I like seeing it
And it really has to stretch things. Any wrinkles or looseness once it's been rolled on is a real turn-off. Check out those shots of Brent Everett stretching a condom over his rock-hard cock. And when I use one it has to fit snugly

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And it really has to stretch things. Any wrinkles or looseness once it's been rolled on is a real turn-off. Check out those shots of Brent Everett stretching a condom over his rock-hard cock. And when I use one it has to fit snugly
I agree

I don’t have the ability to stretch a condom. Lol

Fneoz

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, I have a massive mansmell fetish. Like I love the smell of sweaty armpits on a dude. Also love the smell of sweaty, well used sports gear (especially hockey and American football).

from what I know this is kinda common in the gay community haha.
I don’t know that I’m into it despite being a gay man. My boyfriend was super into it. Anytime after we went to the gym together he HAD to smell my pits and crotch area before I took a show.

Reactions: coklvr83