What percentage of gay men have never had sex with a woman?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For some gay men its a performance issue. For others it is emotional issue finding vaginal sex a complete turn off.

Obviously many gay men have had sex with a woman...considering the number of gay men who married and had children.

Did you try straight sex or were absolutly not interested ?

Wingdings92

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm more for the pleasure overall tbh. I wouldn't go out my way to have sex with girl but if I was at a party and it came about I wouldn't say no

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For some gay men its a performance issue. For others it is emotional issue finding vaginal sex a complete turn off.

Obviously many gay men have had sex with a woman...considering the number of gay men who married and had children.

Honestly...when I was in my teens going through puberty...I always thought that I was a straight boy. I would watch my male peers come back from the summer breaks looking more like men...and interested in girls. My changes were sloooowwwww. I found out later that I actually had crushes on men instead of women...and that I was actually gay NOT straight. I was cool knowing...it was nice not having to keep on waiting for the interest in women to happen.

I never felt like I was a part of the whole HETERO thing anyway.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had some sex fantasies about women but the ones about men were a LOT more. I wish I wanted to have sex and love women like I love and have sex with men. But I don't want to have sex with women. I don't want a love relationship with a woman.

It isn't the end of the world. There is always some other man (or another woman) who would have sex with them. I am happy for them.

MeinTeil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a girlfriend before I had a boyfriend. We had a lot of fun and I have no regrets, aside from the bad way I ended it.

I can't foresee a relationship with a woman again but if the situation was right, with the right woman, I could see sex with a woman again. But not anything I'd actively pursue.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope. Never had the tiniest interest or wondered what it would be like. It's been all MEN MEN MEN for me since I was aware of such things. Never have, and never see myself ever having any reason to. Not so much as even a kiss.

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Honestly...when I was in my teens going through puberty...I always thought that I was a straight boy. I would watch my male peers come back from the summer breaks looking more like men...and interested in girls. My changes were sloooowwwww. I found out later that I actually had crushes on men instead of women...and that I was actually gay NOT straight. I was cool knowing...it was nice not having to keep on waiting for the interest in women to happen.

I was the exact same way in my teens. I kept thinking that I was going to start being interested in girls but it just never happened. I did find handsome men attractive but the idea that I could be gay never really crossed my mind. Finally this girl (who was my sister's best friend) decided that I WAS going to be her boyfriend and I basically went along with it because all of my friends had girlfriends.

By the time I graduated high school I had figured out I was into guys and not into her. She was a year younger and still in high school and shortly before I left to attend college 250 miles away I broke it off with her telling her that "I just didn't think a long distance relationship would work".

She was completely neurotic when we were dating if she ever thought I was looking at another girl. In most cases when she thought I was looking at another girl I was really checking out the guy the girl was with. ROFL. She was completely devastated when I broke up with her and immediately accused me of cheating on her (I hadn't) and that I dumped her so I could sleep around with all the CoEds at college.

I did not deny her accusations because I knew that if I didn't vehemently deny them she would assume they were all true and she would tell all of her friends what a jerk I was and soon everyone in the small town where I grew up would think I broke it off with her because I was a player, not because I was into guys.

Then I left town. :wink:

missleman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I had sex with one woman and was not in any shape, form or fashion interested in touching another woman ever. There are no feelings what so ever for a woman. Touching a woman's body is such a turn off for me that I cannot attain a rigid erection for penetration

missleman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

The thing about being gay is that I know without a shadow of a doubt that I was born gay. I don't believe for one minute that I was meant to be heterosexual. The touch of a mans' body is the optimal delight of joy. To feel the turgid steel member of his manhood is the pinnacle of joy and pleasure. I'm not sure where I came from except by the aid of a woman and a man, so I've been told. I believe that the creator made me to love men ultimately.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

The thing about being gay is that I know without a shadow of a doubt that I was born gay. I don't believe for one minute that I was meant to be heterosexual. The touch of a mans' body is the optimal delight of joy. To feel the turgid steel member of his manhood is the pinnacle of joy and pleasure. I'm not sure where I came from except by the aid of a woman and a man, so I've been told. I believe that the creator made me to love men ultimately.

Well, missileman...I grew up during 1985--1992. I didn't know you could be "born" gay. Sex education was HETEROSEXUAL sex education. (No gay role models...no gay sex education. As a matter of fact...there were no gay support groups then.)

I went through puberty hoping that I would go through some amazing sexual changes like my male peers went through. I didn't have any attraction to women at all. I was going through my pubescence VERY slooooww. I didn't get my (develop into my) man body and dick until college. But when I went through high school...I found out that the sexual attraction for women that I was waiting for...never was. I didn't have any urges for women at all. I found out that my sexual urges were for men. I didn't recognize them as such during my earlier developing years.

I was happy knowing that I actually had sexual urges for men and didn't have to waste time (thinking that I was hetero) waiting for my sexual urges for women to happen (never did). When I realized I was gay...I didn't have any self-hatred whatsoever. My parents did have issue with me being gay though...but like I said: I grew up during 1985--1992. My mom didn't particularly like it when I told her that I was gay. She didn't talk to me for six months. Six months worth of silent treatment. And my dad, he wasn't happy with the news either.

A year later...my mom was totally cool. But my dad still had his issues.

missleman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, missileman...I grew up during 1985--1992. I didn't know you could be "born" gay. Sex education was HETEROSEXUAL sex education. (No gay role models...no gay sex education. As a matter of fact...there were no gay support groups then.)

I went through puberty hoping that I would go through some amazing sexual changes like my male peers went through. I didn't have any attraction to women at all. I was going through my pubescence VERY slooooww. I didn't get my (develop into my) man body and dick until college. But when I went through high school...I found out that the sexual attraction for women that I was waiting for...never was. I didn't have any urges for women at all. I found out that my sexual urges were for men. I didn't recognize them as such during my earlier developing years.

I was happy knowing that I actually had sexual urges for men and didn't have to waste time (thinking that I was hetero) waiting for my sexual urges for women to happen (never did). When I realized I was gay...I didn't have any self-hatred whatsoever. My parents did have issue with me being gay though...but like I said: I grew up during 1985--1992. My mom didn't particularly like it when I told her that I was gay. She didn't talk to me for six months. Six months worth of silent treatment. And my dad, he wasn't happy with the news either.

A year later...my mom was totally cool. But my dad still had his issues.

I actually never had any desires for women neither. I remember as a young child of nine and ten noticing my same sex but never females. I agree there were no support groups, but as I aged I looked back on how I had attraction for my male friends. I never told my mom or dad for my dad died when I was nine and my mom died when I was sixteen. Being a farm country boy it was never discussed by any of us, but my neighbor and I would jack off together many times and enjoyed each other. I am not sure what happened to him as we left our separate ways as adults, but I hope he found his way.

When I went to college in 1977 I had more experiences with my male friends but never had an attraction for women. I was a very handsome brute too :). No one ever knew openly that I was gay for I never let any one know except the guys who I played with. I never really spoke the words o them nor did they to me. We just enjoyed each other in secrecy. Thanks for input bro. :)