What was the biggest you've seen?

Aaron89522

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in college a friend of friends from Baltimore would come up to visit all of us. I learned later on when I saw him naked from the waste down that he was packing! He was about 7 inches soft and 9 inches hard (first time I saw him he was only soft, second time I saw him he was fully hard). He was probably one of the guys that convinced me I was a bottom just from seeing him show off lol

twinklex

Sexy Member
Media
To this day the biggest I’ve ever seen was my older brother’s. I still remember the time I walked in on him going at it and being completely shocked. 9”+ and like a forearm around. I mean I’m big. Really big even. But that was wild.

D

deleted25362571

I hooked up with a guy from A4A for a massage and when he came to give me my rub he was standing at attention and you could have hung a bath towel on it. 9+” easily and pretty girthy too. The massage turned quickly to a suck fest!

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in the day (about 15 years ago) the wife and I went through a spell of swinging. Most of this involved a swingers club about 12 miles from us.
One of my wife's favourite activities was to suck on random dicks that came through glory holes (there were about 4 holes in a row) while I fucked her doggy style.
Most dicks she gulped on were average sized, normally none bigger than mine.
But one day, this dick came through the hole, and Jesus Christ, it stopped us in our tracks. At least 9 inches, probably 10. And it's girth meant it only just got through the hole. Probably 7 inches round. She could only get the head in her mouth.
After struggling to blow him, I asked if she wanted to fuck him. To which her reply was 'No fucking way.'

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What Was The Biggest You've Seen?​

I assume you mean in person? If so, I'm the biggest I've ever seen. I attended a women run gangbang once with about 30 guys and 4 women. I saw guys with a similar size to myself (7" by 6") but most were slightly smaller in length.

Based on the comments women have made to me while handling and sucking on my dick, I'm amongst the biggest they've had, if not the biggest. :D

jackr2023

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man, will never forget the day when I went into my college library's mensroom. Only two stalls and was sitting there when someone came in, took the stall next to me and pulled his pants down all the way to ankles. He was, I guess, a painter because his pants were white with blotches of paint as were his shoes. After tapping his foot, I did same then he crouched down and OMG...couldn't believe it. This man had the thickest and biggest cock I'd ever seen. It must've been at least 8 inches around and close to 10 inches long with a red bush. It was uncut too. When I held it, couldn't touch my middle finger and thumb, and it felt so heavy. Huge balls too.

sprinter78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sauna at the Mission Valley YMCA probably 20 years ago. Walked in and muscular middle aged white guy sitting on bottom bench with an absolutely huge soft monster hanging off the bench. When it cleared out he started talking to me and told me it was okay to look at it because the entire time he was talking I was looking at the ceiling

Aaron89522

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, will never forget the day when I went into my college library's mensroom. Only two stalls and was sitting there when someone came in, took the stall next to me and pulled his pants down all the way to ankles. He was, I guess, a painter because his pants were white with blotches of paint as were his shoes. After tapping his foot, I did same then he crouched down and OMG...couldn't believe it. This man had the thickest and biggest cock I'd ever seen. It must've been at least 8 inches around and close to 10 inches long with a red bush. It was uncut too. When I held it, couldn't touch my middle finger and thumb, and it felt so heavy. Huge balls too.
You have piqued my interest considerably! Tell me more about what happened? This is a great story already!

Aaron89522

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sauna at the Mission Valley YMCA probably 20 years ago. Walked in and muscular middle aged white guy sitting on bottom bench with an absolutely huge soft monster hanging off the bench. When it cleared out he started talking to me and told me it was okay to look at it because the entire time he was talking I was looking at the ceiling
What did you guys talk about? Did he offer for you to get a better view of it? ;)

jackr2023

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have piqued my interest considerably! Tell me more about what happened? This is a great story already!
He & I played for quite a while there, stroking, and he sucked mine and would put my cock on top of his, which made mine look like a child's. Loved the contrast. We finally milked each other and both shot.

Reactions: Aaron89522

0Pippo

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a friend of mine many years ago, then I had not still seen other men naked, and I am small. so I saw him without pants and my god how big he was! three time my thing, soft, and bigger when hard. later I learned that he was well over the average size, other dudes were mostly average, that is only double my size :)

Reactions: Aaron89522

Aaron89522

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He & I played for quite a while there, stroking, and he sucked mine and would put my cock on top of his, which made mine look like a child's. Loved the contrast. We finally milked each other and both shot.
Did you guys meet up any other time? Did you start a FwB thing?

sprinter78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What did you guys talk about? Did he offer for you to get a better view of it? ;)
Started by him saying how great the heat felt. He was tugging on it a little bit and asked if it bothered me. He wasn't openly masturbating so I said no. That's when he said it was okay to look at it. Another guy came in and they must have known each other because he right away started touching the 2nd guy's dick which made me nervous so I left. I went to the showers and while I was standing under the cold spray with my eyes closed he came over, tapped my foot and asked if I wanted to go talk. I declined and that was the end of it. Never saw him again but his cock definitely left an impression.

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
Yesterday I went into a highway rest area to use the bathroom. As I walked in, there was a very tall Brazilian guy standing at the first urinal with his cock hanging out of his jeans, pissing hands-free. I was so shocked at the size of it, I actually said out loud, “oh my God!” He said something to his friend who was also in the bathroom at the sink, but I didn’t catch it. It was the biggest soft cock I’ve ever seen in real life. It was just hanging there like an extra arm. It was so hefty, too. I wish I could have seen it longer or had the chance to do anything at all with it, but I will never forget that cock!

Hyker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a friend who was only a little above average soft, but when he got hard he was roughly 10" and thick. I couldn't believe it, I'm a grower myself, but the difference between him being soft and hard was insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bigred12 and 0Pippo