What's it feel like having large breasts?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those that have them, of course.

I don't mean the ogling / staring stuff, I just mean physically, do they feel comforting like having two heavy stuffed animals snuggled up to you all day, or is it more of a nuisance like being stuck carrying a college backpack around stuck to your chest, or something else altogether?

Is it more often that they end up in your way? Or do they work great for resting things on?

Apologies if this is asked and answered. I did look, but could only find threads about people's reactions to them.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can tell you the difference between having humongous boobs and having large breasts. In other words, going from bodacious to stacked.

I did not like sleeping on my back and waking up with two babies under my armpits. That's what it felt like. I never knew where I would find them in the morning. As LaFemme said, they would sometimes end up under my chin, and I'd wake up in a sweat trying to figure things out.

I think what I hated most about the H girls was the absolutely ugly foundation I had to wear. I had a boyfriend try to undo the front catch once, and I ended up laughing in his face. Do you really think a simple piece of plastic will hold these back? Oh foolish mortal. Undoing my bra at the end of the day was a chore. And most of my bras were special order because of my size - cup size and underbust measurement.

But above all was the pain. Neck and back were slowly degrading from hauling the girls around. And I'm a physical person so that just made things worse.

When I underwent surgery my surgeon asked what size do I want to be. I said "not small!" He laughed and asked D? I thought that would be perfect. I should have asked for C because I settled into DD.

I'm much more manageable now, but there are still some issues. I'm firmer now so they rarely move around, but I still cannot sleep on my stomach. But my body self-image has improved considerably. I feel much more proportioned and attractive than before. There's no longer that freak feeling. Unfortunately, there appears to be some permanent damage to nerves in my neck, but I can work through it. But there may be future surgery if it persists.

Surgery was traumatic because I was actually changing my physical appearance in hopes of relieving pain. But there was one bright spot during the entire procedure. My husband and I had to meet with the surgeon for counseling. Then he asked my husband what did he want me to look like. And he handed him a huge loose leaf binder full of pictures of just boobs. Every imaginable shape and size were listed by category. Oh how many times have I wished I would have videoed him looking at that book. I've never seen him more embarrassed in his life! LOL!

Pick the boobies for your wife. Go on!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the boob-weightlessness that is swimming. That's when I really notice their weight. After a long bath or time spent in the water. Standing back up, feeling the weight settle on my shoulders and upper back. Still, while you're in the water.. buoyant like a mother fucker.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have learned to love my boobs, I'm quite comfortable with them I'm pleased to say. They are very heavy but thankfully I don't suffer much with the back pain that some women do, I know women who have smaller breasts than mine that have trouble with back pain. I've always put it down to wearing well fitted good quality bras that I've escaped from the usual associated pain. they do often get in the way, I use a seat belt extension to drive and even then they're in the way of the steering wheel. As @LaFemme has mentioned sleeping on the stomach isn't an option, I don't have the same issue so much on my back tho as mine tend to fall more to the sides although then that kinda takes up most of the bed Lol.
They mean that running in general isn't going to happen, along with having a huge butt they make buying clothes awkward and I have to alter garments to fit my waist. Pretty sexy bras don't last very long, nipples seem to be visable through multiple layers without using pasties.
But I love them, it amuses me when I cough and they wobble and spill about, my husband adores and worships them.
I guess in a strange way they do make me feel comfortable and secure even if they are bloody impractical Pmsl.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like having two tribbles with alopecia strapped to your chest.

I have boobs big enough to attract unwanted attention but not big enough to prevent me from sleeping on my tummy. This is good because my cat likes to sleep on my ass. He would be disappointed if I were a side sleeper. In his mind, I would need a wider ass.

I have had a love/minimize relationship with my boobs. My early years were spent kinda resenting my curves. I was hoping to inherit my mom's smaller breast. Gram's hit full on with a big ole bowl of tittie-gene soup.

Now, I totes embrace the boobage.

They fit my frame. They are soft, still perky *yeah! me!* and cuddly. I hate titty sweat. I love tucking my shirt and my hands under my boobs when I am curled up. There is a hot chocolate comfort to my boobs. I like them. I can forget about them and just let them be boobs. I can dress em up and take em for a night on the town. The boy seems fond of my boobs. He denies it but I am fairly certain he's named at least one of them.

Yes, I have put food on my boobs while eating. And by the end of the day, I find things in my bra I don't even remember encountering during my day. They might be materializing objects with advanced boob science.
Indeed the taking off of the bra at the end of the work day is revealing - things fall out that I don’t remember losing! Food, keys, money, etc. They do make a great extra set of hands, too. Going up stairs and need to carry a water bottle and two plates? Tuck that bottle between the girls. No problem.

My cats sleep tucked behind my knees, btw. Snuggled between knees and ass. Very disturbed if I roll over. It means changing sides. I am such an inconsiderate pet.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like having two tribbles with alopecia strapped to your chest.

I have boobs big enough to attract unwanted attention but not big enough to prevent me from sleeping on my tummy. This is good because my cat likes to sleep on my ass. He would be disappointed if I were a side sleeper. In his mind, I would need a wider ass.

I have had a love/minimize relationship with my boobs. My early years were spent kinda resenting my curves. I was hoping to inherit my mom's smaller breast. Gram's hit full on with a big ole bowl of tittie-gene soup.

Now, I totes embrace the boobage.

They fit my frame. They are soft, still perky *yeah! me!* and cuddly. I hate titty sweat. I love tucking my shirt and my hands under my boobs when I am curled up. There is a hot chocolate comfort to my boobs. I like them. I can forget about them and just let them be boobs. I can dress em up and take em for a night on the town. The boy seems fond of my boobs. He denies it but I am fairly certain he's named at least one of them.

Yes, I have put food on my boobs while eating. And by the end of the day, I find things in my bra I don't even remember encountering during my day. They might be materializing objects with advanced boob science.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are heavy. Now that I'm older, I'm really starting to feel the weight. It has changed my lifting goals. I used to focus on growing a booty. Now I focus on keeping my core strong and eliminating slouching. I slouch. I didn't always slouch. Sometimes, when I'm alone, I hold them in my hands, and raise them until I feel relief in the tired parts of my back. I never used to feel this way. I did just come out of a period of laziness and sedentary living. I've been a bump for a couple of months. I have been active again for a few weeks, and I think it is going to help. They're heavy. So heavy.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ditto. Annoying. I’m used to it, but what a pain. Can’t sleep on my stomach or back. On my stomach, I kill my boobs, on my back, my boobs roll up under my neck and choke me. Side sleeping only. They are heavy, and going braless in cute tops is not an option. Sure they make strapless bras in my size, but they’re a joke - my breasts weigh them down within an hour. Back pain, occasional nipple pain and I haven’t seen my stomach or feet in decades. Forget things like yoga. My boobs smother me.

Yeah. No upside. I’d get a reduction except my sister had one and ended up with two different sized breasts and an infection that left her really scarred. She was far larger than I, a J cup, and she’s still really happy, but I’m kind of freaked out by her experience.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm both happy and mortified by this statement. I'd imagine that there are many women who still want to be attractive to their husband and this honest insight is vitally important to the surgeon. HOWEVER, I'm sure there are selfish asshole men who are far more concerned with being attracted to their wife's ginormous tits than being concerned about her health. I don't get the vibe that your hubs is anything but considerate of you, but dang, how'd you like to be the surgeon in the latter instance?

What I left out is that I had already chosen what I wanted, and hubby knew it. The surgeon basically wanted to show off his work and get a reaction.

But he was a real cosmetic surgeon who offered all types of options that didn't appeal to me. Did I really need balloon boobs? That did sound like something a creep would want for their trophy bride.

Natural works for me. I did opt for firmer though.

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For those that have them, of course.

I don't mean the ogling / staring stuff, I just mean physically, do they feel comforting like having two heavy stuffed animals snuggled up to you all day, or is it more of a nuisance like being stuck carrying a college backpack around stuck to your chest, or something else altogether?

Is it more often that they end up in your way? Or do they work great for resting things on?

Apologies if this is asked and answered. I did look, but could only find threads about people's reactions to them.

I love how they feel during play and people’s responses to them.
I HATE that I have to wear 2 sports bras to work out or run, that I absolutely cannot play golf because they just get in the way!!! That in my day to day work as a pastry chef they constantly end up covered in chocolate sugar flour etc ....
Big boobs are annoying as hell when you buy clothes because my actual Size doesn’t fit or close over these things and one size bigger is just baggy and unflattering ... don’t get me started on under boob sweat and neck/shoulder pain ...not exactly exciting to talk about but there you have it ...