What's Up with Seduced Straight Guys?

Do you have a reference or link, Micko? I'm deeply interested if this is the case, because I compiled a list of all the SSG shoots in a spreadsheet (ordered by name), and Jarred doesn't show up. Now I don't know if I got everything--the Internet Archive links I was able to scrub only go up to Shoot #256, so if Jarred was after this, then I definitely don't have him, and I'm very curious to see the vid in that case.

Below are the video titles that include the "J" names. The only two J's not listed, that I'm aware of, are both of Jolan's shoots, which I have listed as something else in my spreadsheet. There are other J's elsewhere (where that model is listed 2nd in the title) but again, I couldn't see anything for Jarred. :/

View attachment 133603591

On the off-chance it's StraightFellas instead of SSG, is this the Jarred you were thinking of?

View attachment 133603841
I'd love to get a copy of this spreadsheet to compare my library with!

I'd love to get a copy of this spreadsheet to compare my library with!

Ranga, by all means, here you go. Nothing fancy, but is a handy reference.

Exported it to CSV, but had to save it as a .txt file for upload here, as I figure anyone who has something other than Excel can still make use of it if they want. :)

Attachments

Do you have a reference or link, Micko? I'm deeply interested if this is the case, because I compiled a list of all the SSG shoots in a spreadsheet (ordered by name), and Jarred doesn't show up. Now I don't know if I got everything--the Internet Archive links I was able to scrub only go up to Shoot #256, so if Jarred was after this, then I definitely don't have him, and I'm very curious to see the vid in that case.

Below are the video titles that include the "J" names. The only two J's not listed, that I'm aware of, are both of Jolan's shoots, which I have listed as something else in my spreadsheet. There are other J's elsewhere (where that model is listed 2nd in the title) but again, I couldn't see anything for Jarred. :/

On the off-chance it's StraightFellas instead of SSG, is this the Jarred you were thinking of?

Oh he is stunning! Is there a video of this?

Reactions: kev2001
Ranga, by all means, here you go. Nothing fancy, but is a handy reference.

Exported it to CSV, but had to save it as a .txt file for upload here, as I figure anyone who has something other than Excel can still make use of it if they want. :)
Ahh I see. All good - I can still make out the names. Will go through at some point and see what I'm missing. Thank you!

Yes, that's him

Reactions: kev2001
I converted some rm files I got using the Wayback Machine
Paul and Darren
View attachment 133781041
Oh my gosh, that’s great. The rm format, I know I have a bunch of stuff burnt on discs from that era. I think there in a box somewhere packed up but now I want to find them and see what’s on there.