What's Up with Seduced Straight Guys?

I'm fairly sure, (this was right before pandemic time handful of years ago) unless I'm tripping lol, I met, and talked, and chatted closely with Byron (he was going by a different name. I think he said his name was Cody or something) unless I was tripping lol.

He lost A LOT of weight. (He wasn't as chubby as he was and he was more otter/pudgy looking etc. I could tell it was him because of his face/smile, you just don't forget faces like that etc. lol) I work in journalism and I was at a function/seminar here in my hometown Los Angeles, and unfortunately I can't go into anymore further details lol, but I actually met him/talked to him, we were at the same table, and he had/was speaking with an American accent, and I thought he looked familiar and I like "Is that Byron from SeducedStraightGuys lol) so I asked him to put on a fake Australian accent, and he scarily remarkably/perfectly did, and (I'm a Black gay guy btw) I could tell he was enjoying my company goofing off with me. So I'm like 99.99 percent sure that was him. But yeah.

But that's my only seducedsstraightguys story. I felt the site had some nice trade worker type guys, but I remember mass downloading all their clips on my harddrive (which I still have) but not renewing my membership as they very seldom updated the site with new guys ever so yeah lol.

I'm fairly sure, (this was right before pandemic time handful of years ago) unless I'm tripping lol, I met, and talked, and chatted closely with Byron (he was going by a different name. I think he said his name was Cody or something) unless I was tripping lol.

He lost A LOT of weight. (He wasn't as chubby as he was and he was more otter/pudgy looking etc. I could tell it was him because of his face/smile, you just don't forget faces like that etc. lol) I work in journalism and I was at a function/seminar here in my hometown Los Angeles, and unfortunately I can't go into anymore further details lol, but I actually met him/talked to him, we were at the same table, and he had/was speaking with an American accent, and I thought he looked familiar and I like "Is that Byron from SeducedStraightGuys lol) so I asked him to put on a fake Australian accent, and he scarily remarkably/perfectly did, and (I'm a Black gay guy btw) I could tell he was enjoying my company goofing off with me. So I'm like 99.99 percent sure that was him. But yeah.

But that's my only seducedsstraightguys story. I felt the site had some nice trade worker type guys, but I remember mass downloading all their clips on my harddrive (which I still have) but not renewing my membership as they very seldom updated the site with new guys ever so yeah lol.
This reminded me of a similar situation. I did a few shifts as a barman when I was younger. A guy approached the bar and asked where the bathroom was. I just started so had no clue but I swear it was Ray from SSG, the redhead that cums heaps. Think he had more lip piercings though. But fuck I wish I had said something.

There’s plenty around - downloading a collection from gaytorrent at the moment - a few I really want but just can’t seem to turnView attachment 106209071 ‘em up anywhere.
Kirk is such an adonis and also a super sweet guy. I’d love to think he did more with other sites - a proper scene with another dude?
Damn, now I wanna see him get his ass ate (and fucked)

Reactions: AppleSauceGlasses
Long shot but does anyone know of a vid of 2 straight guys and 1 bi guy and supposedly they were there just to jerk off but then one of the straight guys turned to the bi guy and asked for a blowjob and then went to the bedroom and then the third followed a bit after? I can’t remember if it was SF, SSG, or some other… English is not my native language so I don’t think I caught the accent ✌
It's not SF or SSG - that scenario could be anything! :)

Reactions: Jodape
Joes Second Shoot

Had a request on my Straight Fella Thread Straight Fellas for Cowboy Joe Cums Three Times. Directed him to come here. Not sure if this the video or this is the one already on the thread What's Up with Seduced Straight Guys?.

If not does anybody have the scene as decribed?

JOE SECOND SHOOT.MP4

Some Pics from his first video

videoframe_6337.png
videoframe_471010.png
videoframe_942898.png

Last edited: