When a woman asks for more/full penetration

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m not big by any stretch of the imagination. Very average length; maybe in the lower half. Slightly above average girth. There is a woman I’ve seen semi regularly for the better part of a year now and I think the sex is very good for both of us.

Over the weekend we got together. I think we both had a good time I got her off by oral once before penis in vagina (PIV) sex and I’m pretty sure she orgasmed once during PIV.

Here is what I’m wondering about. During PIV, she said something to the effect of let me have all of it or put it all the way in. I don’t remember the exact words. At the time I was pretty much balls deep. I didn’t know if I should tell her that was all I had to offer? I didn’t say anything and carried on and she didn’t make any similar statements.

My question for the ladies is, if you ask a guy to put it in as deep as possible and he’s already doing that, what is the best response from the guy? Just not say anything and keep doing what he’s doing?

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hard to say really, and I’m sure everyone is different. Sometimes I’ll ask to be fucked harder. My husband is on the longer/thicker side but he’s come to generally understand when I’m ready for more.

She’d actually probably like it if you asked her why she likes and if there is something she’d like you to do.

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hard to say really, and I’m sure everyone is different. Sometimes I’ll ask to be fucked harder. My husband is on the longer/thicker side but he’s come to generally understand when I’m ready for more.

She’d actually probably like it if you asked her why she likes and if there is something she’d like you to do.
Thanks. We’ve discussed what she likes in the past. I suppose I just found it awkward in this particular situation. If she doesn’t make a similar comment again, I’ll probably just let it go. If she does, I’ll try to figure out a way to mention I’m already penetrating as deep as possible and see if she wants a different position.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Different positions, maybe she just wants it harder/rougher, if she actually wants more than you have then try some penis sleeves.
There's endless options on the market for sleeves, adding length, girth or both. Pay a little extra and get something made from a quality silicone rather than cheap rubber, you can both have fun choosing and maybe use some tingly lube too to add to the fun x

royal_madnessty

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It can simply mean that she's enjoying herself and the feeling. Sorta like ''yess, give it to me'' ''don't stop''.

Maybe she's just a woman that likes to talk during sex.

In the end, communication is key. Ask her. No one here can answer this for her/you.