When you gotta go

WickedReadsUK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All characters are 18+

I share a house with three other guys, all of us straight, but I’m usually the only one home during the day as I work the night shift in a warehouse.

My routine usually consists of working an eight-hour night shift, changing into my running gear, dropping my car at home, and pounding the pavements for around an hour so that I can then sleep properly during the day. When I finish my run, my housemates are usually gone for work, and I shower and hit the sack.

On Tuesday, things didn’t go quite to plan, but I’m not complaining. It’s December, so obviously it’s cold out. I’d had a ton of coffee at work too, so by the time I rounded the corner into our street after my run I was busting for the bathroom. Now normally I’d just stop and get back to nature a little, but with it being almost Christmas everyone seemed to be up and out early, so, not wanting to be caught with my dick in my hand in a public place, I just figured that I’d pick up the pace.

There were no cars in our driveway, and I let out a curse trying to find my key to unlock the door. I didn’t even have time to turn off the metal music blasting through the buds in my ears. I took the stairs two at a time and slipped through the half-closed bathroom door.

The relief was immense, and it took me a minute to realise how warm and steamy the bathroom was. That was when I saw movement in the mirror over the sink. I reached around slowly and clicked off the music, hearing the running water of the shower for the first time. I froze.

My housemate, Todd, was in the shower cubicle with his back to me, but it was obvious from the way that his arm was moving that he was jerking his dick. I tried to hurry up so that I could slip back out unnoticed and pretend that I hadn’t seen him, but I was pissing like a racehorse and couldn’t stop.

I was watching him in the mirror, hoping that he wouldn’t turn around, but to my horror he switched hands, turning slightly so that now I could see his massive, rigid cock. I swear, it was the biggest cock I’d ever seen. He couldn’t even close his hand around it. I looked down at my own, about to shake myself off, and was even more horrified to see it semi-hard in my hand. Fuck. I’m not gay and have never been attracted to guys in my life, but the sight of Todd and his monster cock had stirred something!

I tucked myself back into my running shorts and turned slowly, tiptoeing my way to the door. That’s when Todd turned fully, now noticing that he wasn’t alone, and his eyes met mine through the glass. For the second time in as many minutes I froze, my shorts fully tented now.

Todd’s gaze dropped to my pants, but he didn’t let go of his dick, if anything he stroked a little faster. I don’t know if he was just caught in his lusty haze or if he’d been hiding some gay tendencies, but he just kept playing with his huge, thick cock.

My own hard-on was starting to get a little uncomfortable and I shifted to try to ease it, only succeeding in rubbing the sensitive tip against the material of my shorts. My eyes slipped shut and I bit my lip to hold in a moan. When I opened them, Todd was watching me closely. He stepped up to the shower door, letting the head of his prick tap at the steamy glass and smearing precum across it for me to see. He gestured for me to pull myself out. I still have no idea why I did it.

Pulling free of my waistband I mirrored Todd’s movements. He held his shaft, so did I. He stroked and rubbed on his ballsack, me too. I tugged my shorts down to my mid thighs and stepped closer to the shower so that I could see Todd and his cock better. We stroked and caressed ourselves, like a challenge, daring the other not to cum first. Which of us could hold out the longest? From the steaminess of the bathroom, I’d say Todd had been edging for a while, and a part of me wanted to ask him how he did it. I could already feel my balls tightening.

I matched Todd stroke for stroke. The smooth, velvety skin of my cock rubbing against the rough skin of my hands. It felt sublime. He picked up the rhythm, using two hands to jerk his thick shaft, and after a moment was rewarded with a grunt and several thick ribbons of cum spraying up the glass of the shower cubicle. I reached down with my other hand and played with my balls, running a fingertip on the sensitive skin between my ass and my dick. That always gets me off. I felt myself go over, globs of thick white cum hitting my side of the glass as I emptied my nuts in Todd’s direction. Again, he watched, mesmerised, as I came.

When I’d finished, I stepped out of my shorts, using them to wipe up my sticky mess, and dropped them in the laundry hamper, avoiding Todd’s gaze. My cock still hadn’t gone down, a rare occurrence for me, and one that I didn’t really want to think about. Instead, I pulled the door shut behind me and headed for my room, tugging on my cock the whole way. I really needed my cock to go soft before Todd inevitably came knocking.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
All characters are 18+

I share a house with three other guys, all of us straight, but I’m usually the only one home during the day as I work the night shift in a warehouse.

My routine usually consists of working an eight-hour night shift, changing into my running gear, dropping my car at home, and pounding the pavements for around an hour so that I can then sleep properly during the day. When I finish my run, my housemates are usually gone for work, and I shower and hit the sack.

On Tuesday, things didn’t go quite to plan, but I’m not complaining. It’s December, so obviously it’s cold out. I’d had a ton of coffee at work too, so by the time I rounded the corner into our street after my run I was busting for the bathroom. Now normally I’d just stop and get back to nature a little, but with it being almost Christmas everyone seemed to be up and out early, so, not wanting to be caught with my dick in my hand in a public place, I just figured that I’d pick up the pace.

There were no cars in our driveway, and I let out a curse trying to find my key to unlock the door. I didn’t even have time to turn off the metal music blasting through the buds in my ears. I took the stairs two at a time and slipped through the half-closed bathroom door.

The relief was immense, and it took me a minute to realise how warm and steamy the bathroom was. That was when I saw movement in the mirror over the sink. I reached around slowly and clicked off the music, hearing the running water of the shower for the first time. I froze.

My housemate, Todd, was in the shower cubicle with his back to me, but it was obvious from the way that his arm was moving that he was jerking his dick. I tried to hurry up so that I could slip back out unnoticed and pretend that I hadn’t seen him, but I was pissing like a racehorse and couldn’t stop.

I was watching him in the mirror, hoping that he wouldn’t turn around, but to my horror he switched hands, turning slightly so that now I could see his massive, rigid cock. I swear, it was the biggest cock I’d ever seen. He couldn’t even close his hand around it. I looked down at my own, about to shake myself off, and was even more horrified to see it semi-hard in my hand. Fuck. I’m not gay and have never been attracted to guys in my life, but the sight of Todd and his monster cock had stirred something!

I tucked myself back into my running shorts and turned slowly, tiptoeing my way to the door. That’s when Todd turned fully, now noticing that he wasn’t alone, and his eyes met mine through the glass. For the second time in as many minutes I froze, my shorts fully tented now.

Todd’s gaze dropped to my pants, but he didn’t let go of his dick, if anything he stroked a little faster. I don’t know if he was just caught in his lusty haze or if he’d been hiding some gay tendencies, but he just kept playing with his huge, thick cock.

My own hard-on was starting to get a little uncomfortable and I shifted to try to ease it, only succeeding in rubbing the sensitive tip against the material of my shorts. My eyes slipped shut and I bit my lip to hold in a moan. When I opened them, Todd was watching me closely. He stepped up to the shower door, letting the head of his prick tap at the steamy glass and smearing precum across it for me to see. He gestured for me to pull myself out. I still have no idea why I did it.

Pulling free of my waistband I mirrored Todd’s movements. He held his shaft, so did I. He stroked and rubbed on his ballsack, me too. I tugged my shorts down to my mid thighs and stepped closer to the shower so that I could see Todd and his cock better. We stroked and caressed ourselves, like a challenge, daring the other not to cum first. Which of us could hold out the longest? From the steaminess of the bathroom, I’d say Todd had been edging for a while, and a part of me wanted to ask him how he did it. I could already feel my balls tightening.

I matched Todd stroke for stroke. The smooth, velvety skin of my cock rubbing against the rough skin of my hands. It felt sublime. He picked up the rhythm, using two hands to jerk his thick shaft, and after a moment was rewarded with a grunt and several thick ribbons of cum spraying up the glass of the shower cubicle. I reached down with my other hand and played with my balls, running a fingertip on the sensitive skin between my ass and my dick. That always gets me off. I felt myself go over, globs of thick white cum hitting my side of the glass as I emptied my nuts in Todd’s direction. Again, he watched, mesmerised, as I came.

When I’d finished, I stepped out of my shorts, using them to wipe up my sticky mess, and dropped them in the laundry hamper, avoiding Todd’s gaze. My cock still hadn’t gone down, a rare occurrence for me, and one that I didn’t really want to think about. Instead, I pulled the door shut behind me and headed for my room, tugging on my cock the whole way. I really needed my cock to go soft before Todd inevitably came knocking.
Fantastic. Just my sort of story.

N.brad

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
All characters are 18+

Where is the rest of it?!