Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night. Wife is still recovering from a hysterectomy so piv sex is off limits for another 4 weeks. She let me fuck her face and swallowed every drop then I ate her to three back to back orgasms. Surprisingly I think I’m handling not getting to fuck her pussy better than she is.

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last night. Wife continues to surprise me with just how submissive she gets in bed. She's a high level business exec, seems like as the work responsibilities are always building she's always letting me push things farther with dominance and roughstuff. Made out and fingered her to two cums, then I told her everything I was going to do to her and how hard she was going to get it. She put up some token resistance so I pinned her down and throatfucked her harder than I've ever done before. The actual sex after that was fine too but the next day I'm still flashing back in lusty awe of how hard I used her mouth and how she lay there like a good sub taking everything I could throw in there. Her pretty face is on her company website's leadership section, I wish the board members could see it with my whole fat cock sunk in and pounding it rough.

D

deleted3995701

It's been so many years that I don't remember the physical feelings of it anymore. Probably won't relearn about them for awhile either.

Maybe it's giving me a new appreciation for connection or maybe I'll just get crazier. I'd probably have a heart attack or an aneurism if I got fucked anyways.

Reactions: Dippo
D

deleted16165741

2014. My last relationship ended that year I have been jacking off ever since.

D

deleted15981831

Yesterday. Twice. Slid right in. Been taking extra care of my posterior to allow for maximum pleasure on both sides.

Reactions: Cooper72

Dippo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been so many years that I don't remember the physical feelings of it anymore. Probably won't relearn about them for awhile either.

Maybe it's giving me a new appreciation for connection or maybe I'll just get crazier. I'd probably have a heart attack or an aneurism if I got fucked anyways.
It's okay if you don't relearn it for a while, but the connection thing is nice to hear. When your time comes around again you'll be with someone who will make it count.

Reactions: deleted3995701
D

deleted3995701

It's okay if you don't relearn it for a while, but the connection thing is nice to hear. When your time comes around again you'll be with someone who will make it count.
Make that a connection with 4 someones and I think you have a deal. The one on one interaction is a bit intense and I don't know if I'm ready for that yet.

Dippo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Make that a connection with 4 someones and I think you have a deal. The one on one interaction is a bit intense and I don't know if I'm ready for that yet.
I believe you can get 4 someones man. And that'd be a hell of a way to get back into the swing of things rather than a one on one!

• Haha
Reactions: deleted3995701
D

deleted3995701

I believe you can get 4 someones man. And that'd be a hell of a way to get back into the swing of things rather than a one on one!
1 on 1 is intense, it's primal and passionate. It's also a dangerous way for me to get attached completely. Splitting up the emotions I'm going to feel between 4 people seems like a safer choice for me to mitigate early attachment.

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yesterday afternoon. I ate her pussy for what seemed like forever. Took her much longer than usual to have an orgasm but once she did she squirted all over my face and left a wet spot on the bed. Got another amazing blow job from her after that.

D

deleted1074483

finished half hour ago - both went to the gym for a heavy workout and it gets me horny and seeing the bf work out makes me horny - he's my pt in the gym and says he'll reward me if i do that one extra heavy set, or one final rep - then we shower in the open showers together and we're looking at each other saying nothing - we get home barely make it upstairs before we're ripping each other's clothes off and kissing, licking, sucking, and i'm fingering him, eating him and fucking him like its our first and last times, deep and hard and for a good long time until we both explode and sort of collapse apart grinning like the proverbial cheshire cats. Then cuddle holding each other and staring into each other's eyes. which just leads us to a more relaxed langorous second time together.

D

deleted1074483

and so a bit later after he's finished napping, the bf comes down stairs to me in the kitchen, he's wearing just his boxers which look so good on him with his muscly ass filling them out nicely, and he's got the cum rag with him.

he comes over to me and says 'your cocks mine and i need it now' as he kisses me, undoes my jeans to let them slip to the floor and pulls my dick out, kneels to the floor and sucks me slowly, wetly and tiggling under my balls. I go from semi (he always gives me a semi) to rock hard.

he stands pulls his boxers down and braces himself against the kitchen bar and tells me he's still lubed and wet from earlier and that he wants me to fuck him real deep.

we have this agreement from when we first met that my cock is his anytime he wants it and his ass is mine similarly.

I kneel in front of his tight asshole and rim him, get him a wet and slick until i can see his hole twitching ready for me.

so i place my dick at his hole and he guides me in with his hand and just says he wants me all the way in - i push through his sphincter and love how he does this little gasp as i slide in and then he pushes against me forcing my dick further in and taking the hint i push deep in to him and can hear him gasp, grunt, groan as i go balls deep and rest there a bit body to body and i play with his nips, tweaking and pulling and squeezing and feeling his hole tighten round my dick as i do so.

then he just says fuck me so i do - mixing long slow thrusts with shorter and faster ones, taking time occasionally to hold my dick so its just within his sphincter and that it causes him to groan and squirm.

i'm nibbling his ears, holding onto his boulder shoulders to get more force as i fuck into him and turned on by his reactions and finally i just tell him i need to fuck him hard so i move to long deep fast fucks until i can hear his breath change and can feel his legs starting to wobble, groans get louder, and he grabs the cum rag to catch his cum, as i cum in him again.

he wipes my dick clean with the rag and then we hug facing together and kiss and then we go shower and my dick is hard again so we fuck again in the shower.

then we go watch a movie spooning on the sofa together.