Where can you practice exhibitionism in Sydney? (i.e. gyms, pools, beaches, etc.)

Not that I have seen. Plenty of nudity but the space is very open so not great for cruising.

What’s C+P like? What’s the best time of day to go? Weekdays or weekends?
I've been twice on weekdays and there's always a gay boy there.

You have to be really discreet though. I don't like that it's heavily monitored

I've been twice on weekdays and there's always a gay boy there.

You have to be really discreet though. I don't like that it's heavily monitored
I went this week during a weeknight around 5pm. Very busy with all the showers full, most guys showing off their hard cocks. Haven’t been to a place where guys where most are completely nude and so comfortable.

Yeah the staff came in once to monitor but I think there’s enough warning.

Ye
I went this week during a weeknight around 5pm. Very busy with all the showers full, most guys showing off their hard cocks. Haven’t been to a place where guys where most are completely nude and so comfortable.

Yeah the staff came in once to monitor but I think there’s enough warning.
The staff, one youngish male with dark features in particular who seems to be a bit homophobic as he always stares at gay guys - he always comes in and checks.

Fitness First is deffo the best. It's a free for all

Reactions: Anacondabulge
Ye

The staff, one youngish male with dark features in particular who seems to be a bit homophobic as he always stares at gay guys - he always comes in and checks.

Fitness First is deffo the best. It's a free for all
Yeah it’s difficult to do anything more than show off and jerk off cos of the staff monitoring and the regular gym goers who use the showers for the intended purpose lol

Which FF do you like the best? Whats happened in FF showers/sauna?

O
Yeah it’s difficult to do anything more than show off and jerk off cos of the staff monitoring and the regular gym goers who use the showers for the intended purpose lol

Which FF do you like the best? Whats happened in FF showers/sauna?
FF in Oxford Village has been the best so far. Kings Cross is ok but it's a hit or miss.

Went to C+P pool last. week and saw a full on 5 guy circle jerk and joined in.

Just have to be cautious as the staff does check the bathrooms. One of them walked in right as we had finished wanking so fortunately he didnt see anything.

Yeah definitely be careful at C+C. Think we should all be spreading the word.. the staff seem to check every half hour recently and I even saw the police talking to a guy at the front who I know had been in the change rooms and went regularly. They’re 100% on to it and by the looks of things taking it seriously. Tbh I can understand why when it’s a family facility too

Yeah definitely be careful at C+C. Think we should all be spreading the word.. the staff seem to check every half hour recently and I even saw the police talking to a guy at the front who I know had been in the change rooms and went regularly. They’re 100% on to it and by the looks of things taking it seriously. Tbh I can understand why when it’s a family facility too
When did this happen?

The upstairs bathroom next to the gym is all 20 year old and up