Where do you practice public nudity and exhibition in Sydney?

Feign

Superior Member
Media
Anyone else into showing off their cocks to other men in public settings in Sydney?

I've tried Fitness First in Oxford Village, FF in Kings Cross, and Bond St. - all great during the week for discreet fun.
Nude beaches: Little Congwong, Obelisk, and Cobblers during the summer. Very cruisy.
The showers at Cook and Phillip are good but sometimes too much staff.
The urinals at The Domain are a hit or miss with the types of men.

Any other suggestions? Anyone else would like to join? Especially other fit lads

a.jpeg

Anyone else into showing off their cocks to other men in public settings in Sydney?

I've tried Fitness First in Oxford Village, FF in Kings Cross, and Bond St. - all great during the week for discreet fun.
Nude beaches: Little Congwong, Obelisk, and Cobblers during the summer. Very cruisy.

Any other suggestions? Anyone else would like to join? Especially other fit lads

View attachment 137109041
add me to telegram man. @jjw198
I'm into this too man. Keen to join you.
A frequent visitor of Domain toilets and MLC centre.
I'm fit also.

add me to snap man. keen to taste you
@hrnysydboy88

Also an exhibitionist here and I've tried all these places. I think these are the best ones.

Keen to join you too mate

Always down to show off. Up north at Birdie Beach is fun, walking almost from the carpark to the beach naked is the best feeling.
Iā€™ve been to Birdie too, itā€™s great there but a long drive from Sydney. One of the biggest nude beaches. Mix of straights and gays. Particularly busy behind the lagoon and near the rocks ;)

Reactions: coffinhack

Looks absolutely scrumptious Bud
šŸ˜‹