LukeLindo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Have been having a lot of fun with my last post on hung celebrities, and realized I had another question for the group:

Which celebrities (actors, athletes, singers/musicians, politicians, TV hosts, etc. have formally posed for nude photos, either for art or to make a statement/support a cause?

I don't mean celebs who've been caught on film naked, or did some nudity in a movie or something, but ones who actually, formally and voluntarily *posed* nude for a photoshoot either before or after they were better known?

Obviously full frontal shoots (like Playgirl) are the gold standard, but I'd love to see any nude shoots that at least on some level challenged/rebelled against our more puritanical views of male nudity in America, so if there's a hot or particularly progressive shoot from a calendar or ESPN's Body Issue (or similar) even without penis, let's see it, lol. Less so super safe and unsexy stuff like PETA ads, but you post you, lol.

Some I can think of include:

Model/Actor/Painter Miles McMillan
JackPierson_Purple_003.jpg
JackPierson_Purple_002.jpg

Reality star (and newly out bisexual) Paulie Calafiore
Paulie Calafiore (4).jpg
Paulie Calafiore (3).jpg

Duran Duran
Guitarist Warren Cuccurullo

Celeb0683WarrenCuccurullo13PG.jpg
Celeb0683WarrenCuccurullo36PG.jpg

Iconic Male Supermodel David Gandy

David-Gandy_topnudemalecelebs_com-5.jpg
David-Gandy-kontraPLAN-magazine-41.jpg

Greg Gorman's "As I See It" (2000) photography book. Mostly actors, models and dancers, if I remember correctly.

Clockwise from upper left: Abdias Marin (on the cover), Nicholas Gonzalez, Josh Duhamel, Tony Ward, Christopher Atkins and Alexis Arquette.

As I See It (2000).jpg

Greg Gorman's "As I See It" (2000) photography book. Mostly actors, models and dancers, if I remember correctly.

Clockwise from upper left: Abdias Marin (on the cover), Nicholas Gonzalez, Josh Duhamel, Tony Ward, Christopher Atkins and Alexis Arquette.

View attachment 105268371
alexisarquette.jpg

Yeah. I initially thought of this Alexis Arquette shoot

View attachment 105269761View attachment 105269791View attachment 105269811
I mean, there's the obvious....
Jamie Dornan for Visionaire Magazine
That they didn't negotiate a single frontal shot for any of the three "50 Shades" films — not close, not far, not quick, not blurred, not anything — shows a stunning failure of imagination (or just sexism) on behalf of the filmmakers.

Yes, it's likely they casually asked and he casually declined, but not making at least one shot a condition of the role (if only in the name of gender parity, as Dakota Johnson went pantsless several times and most women weren't flocking to the theatre to fantasize about her) seems indefensible now.

Have been having a lot of fun with my last post on hung celebrities, and realized I had another question for the group:

Which celebrities (actors, athletes, singers/musicians, politicians, TV hosts, etc. have formally posed for nude photos, either for art or to make a statement/support a cause?

I don't mean celebs who've been caught on film naked, or did some nudity in a movie or something, but ones who actually, formally and voluntarily *posed* nude for a photoshoot either before or after they were better known?

Obviously full frontal shoots (like Playgirl) are the gold standard, but I'd love to see any nude shoots that at least on some level challenged/rebelled against our more puritanical views of male nudity in America, so if there's a hot or particularly progressive shoot from a calendar or ESPN's Body Issue (or similar) even without penis, let's see it, lol. Less so super safe and unsexy stuff like PETA ads, but you post you, lol.

Some I can think of include:

Model/Actor/Painter Miles McMillan
View attachment 105254871View attachment 105254881

Reality star (and newly out bisexual) Paulie Calafiore
View attachment 105254981View attachment 105254991

Duran Duran
Guitarist Warren Cuccurullo

View attachment 105255091View attachment 105255141

Iconic Male Supermodel David Gandy

View attachment 105255281View attachment 105255301
Paulie! Those huge balls

Frank Grillo of Marvel films and "Guiding Light" fame and some additional views of Josh Duhamel of movies and "All My Children" fame (I love these shots and always have, proving you can sport a normal man's penis and be as or more sexy than those blessed with horse members. More men should be comfortable posing nude for the art and experience, not worried if they will or won't measure up to the small percentage of really well-endowed men as an unrealistic ideal. We'd get so many more beautiful male nudes, and have much more realistic expectations of sexy penises, that way!)

Frank Grillo
tumblr_n380am2v0E1riduo2o1_540.jpg
tumblr_n380am2v0E1riduo2o2_400.jpg
tumblr_n380am2v0E1riduo2o3_400.jpg

Josh Duhamel

Josh-Duhamel.png
138912364_1d22b2b9f1_b.jpg
30118673001237761599241-thumb.jpg

View attachment 105268371
In addition to his initial Playgirl spread, Chris Atkins posed nude at least 4 other times that I can think of. He is king.

In the 70s, Shep Messing, pro soccer player and Olympian (later, a longtime ESPN broadcaster) posed nude for Bob Guccione's women's magazine, Viva. He said he did it to give soccer more exposure, but I'm pretty sure he wanted folks to know he had a big dick, too.

ShepMessing bareassed.jpg
ShepMessing penis.jpg
Shep-messing-naked-2.png

My personal fave/healthy obsession, David Eggers II (LPSG thread here), did a shoot and interview to promote his movie Station to Station (where he plays a bisexual sex worker and appears frontally nude a few times) with Spanish magazine Eroticco.

It was on the teasing side, but left little to the imagination! I would do SO MANY THINGS to get my hands on the outtakes/full nude shots from this shoot.

What can I say, he's handsome, clearly really smart (from the interview), and intelligence plus all that dick is a major turn on for me, lol.

David-Eggers-II-for-Station-to-Station-3 (1).jpg
David-Eggers-II-for-Station-to-Station-9 (2).jpg
David-Eggers-II-for-Station-to-Station-5 (1).jpg
David-Eggers-II-for-Station-to-Station-4 (1).jpg

My personal fave/healthy obsession, David Eggers II (LPSG thread here), did a shoot and interview to promote his movie Station to Station (where he plays a bisexual sex worker and appears frontally nude a few times) with Spanish magazine Eroticco.

It was on the teasing side, but left little to the imagination! I would do SO MANY THINGS to get my hands on the outtakes/full nude shots from this shoot.

What can I say, he's handsome, clearly really smart (from the interview), and intelligence plus all that dick is a major turn on for me, lol.

View attachment 105549151View attachment 105549161View attachment 105549181View attachment 105549311
Yes! Thank you. I posted one of these shots in another thread and didn't even think to post it here!

Playgirl was on fire with celebrity actor/athlete nudes (including full frontals, like the legendary Jim Brown centerfold in the OP) in the 70s and early 80s. In the Reagan years the celebrity shoots got more coy (lots of underwear and implied nudity) and by the heyday of the "Moral Majority" and the religious right in the 90s, most celebrities kept their pants on and many kept their SHIRTS on.

Here are a few celebrity penises from the golden years, tho.

Actor Don Stroud
large.DonStroud-PG1173-08.jpg.5f0a2aad008e8e30ac76fce464cbb4ab.jpg
large.DonStroud-PG1173-07.jpg.5967fc012152f9c1eaf4028d4a432f89.jpg

Actor, dancer and West Side Story star George Maharis
large.George02.jpg.f57d3ec7e81439e7e06c73888eb5c401.jpg
large.George01.jpg.6b95ee84541421552af32cc9604ab34b.jpg

Iconic Teen Hearthrob and Singer Fabian (Fabian Forte)
large.Fabian01.jpg.397020ef987d76727e89e6897afa6cc4.jpg
large.Fabian03.jpg.16285c8e7d4f77305a90e0effd0abc0f.jpg

Bodybuilder and "Mission Impossible" actor Peter Lupus
large.PeterLupusPG0474-004.jpg.8652e53f8ecce84a4756f382f2bdb1ba.jpg
large.PeterLupusPG0474-003.jpg.dd7ac11581db2b4934cd975dd123b189.jpg

Those were the days!