Which sport is the gayest?

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Recently my youngest son and his friends were debating about the sport that is the "gayest"? Later I asked him what he meant by that comment. He said certain sports just seemed gay, either by their actions (wrestling) or their attire (swimming and diving).

Has anyone else heard a discussion like this? If so, which sport was deemed by that discussion to be the "gayest"?

Reactions: deleted18464931

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Figure skating and perhaps diving.
Greek wrestling looks the gayest but from what I have heard you aren't thinking that when you are doing it. Watching greek wrestling got me through Covid 19 LOL. My favorite is to watch them weigh in.

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hands down it's rhythmic gymnastics, followed by synchronized swimming. As far as sports that primarily men do, Sumo Wrestling. I LOVE LOVE LOVED watching the 1 and only time that ESPN aired the North American S W championships. Many of the guys weren't fat, but built with beautiful mostly exposed asses.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I didn't realize that sports have a sexual orientation. Sounds like homophobic stereotyping. There's nothing more offensive than hearing narrow straight guys, who for the most part are fat and would come in last place in any competition, condemn an athlete for being "too gay." Perhaps gay men like to view some sports more than others, but that in no way means that the competitors are even thinking of sex as they compete. If they do, then they will certainly lose in the competition. Some competitors are straight, some are gay. Sports are friendly ways to determine who is the better athlete. Sports are not sex acts.

Revived

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recently my youngest son and his friends were debating about the sport that is the "gayest"? Later I asked him what he meant by that comment. He said certain sports just seemed gay, either by their actions (wrestling) or their attire (swimming and diving).

Has anyone else heard a discussion like this? If so, which sport was deemed by that discussion to be the "gayest"?
IMG_1945.jpeg
I think wrestling might take the cake, literally.

BiDiscovery

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As someone who’s been an athlete in Running and Grappling sports sexual orientation never came to mind during or after competition. Now as for a sport being more intimate I would say any of the grappling sports. You literally have your hands all over your opponent’s body. Amongst other parts of your body. ;)

Reactions: deleted18464931

samsara108

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Figure skating and perhaps diving.
Greek wrestling looks the gayest but from what I have heard you aren't thinking that when you are doing it. Watching greek wrestling got me through Covid 19 LOL. My favorite is to watch them weigh in.
Any good links to share ?
:D