Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does Penis Size Matter for girls?

Which type of penis shape girls prefer?

Thick & small
Thin& big
Thick & big
Thin & small

Which type of penis pubic hair girls prefer?

I MEAN women
sorry by mistake
Apology accepted :). You might find that it's best to just remove this thread and start a new one on a different subject. This may come as a surprise, but it's kind of been done before. You can use the search feature to search the forums for related threads, and then try to come up with something original.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Thanks dear,
about the Qus
Which type of penis shape u prefer?
My partner's :).
If you do a bit of research you will find that this subject has been done to death, and that vaginas come in different shapes and sizes too.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At the moment, I'd like one shaped like a shoe horn. Got a 'black tie and little black dress' smoozy thang this pm, can't get into my Eytalian heels. If yours is shaped like that, please pm me toot sweet and plan on coming over about sixish.......many thanks!

Reactions: 950483

jonywalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apology accepted :). You might find that it's best to just remove this thread and start a new one on a different subject. This may come as a surprise, but it's kind of been done before. You can use the search feature to search the forums for related threads, and then try to come up with something original.
Thanks dear, Im new member here, can u help me & tell me how to remove this thread ?

Thanks dear, Im new member here, can u help me & tell me how to remove this thread ?
I don't know actually, I'd have to ask someone and find out. I think maybe you could self report? I've noticed people do that in the past.