Who can relate?

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder how many gay men relate to your question.

Because, deep down you know there something not right when you know a male part goes in a female part.
And for you it's just not something that click in your mind.
Still, you know it's suppose to be that way and your not.

So you gringe and you seek approbation. It's would be too hard to just admit that there a deviance in you.
So you seek and ask if other men (straight men) are deviant as you are.

In fact, for the 7 000 000 000 peoples in the world, I assure you, your not alone.
And it's fine, nature do try and seek variety, I know I'm left handed.

Nothing wrong with that. But for the love of other's seek your own kind and stop trying mind game's with yourself. If I identify as straight in the straight section, why do you ask?

Did you read the article? It seems that you are fairly defensive but haven't understood what the article discusses.
Maybe you should read the article and express yourself without sarcasm in future

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you have a chicken that eats eggs and chicken instead of laying them. Perhaps you have a wolf in your farm.
Conclusions of reports without numbers are meaningless the 60 person sample is laughable.
I understand that would be more comfortable imply that you are straight If you are bi or even gay no nosy questions to be answered but I don’t remember a single time i required to tick my orientation on a form or even on a conversation.
There shouldn’t be a problem about any person orientation I hope some day we grow up as a society but I don’t think that pushing bi to consider themselves straight isn’t the way is like asking gay people to remain in the closet.
That romantic/physical sex dichotomy is bullshit i don’t think my wife would be ok with me fucking around any woman and then telling her I only love her.
Frankly not finding men appealing at all makes quite impossible sex, romantic or not.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you read the article? It seems that you are fairly defensive but haven't understood what the article discusses.
Maybe you should read the article and express yourself without sarcasm in future
Your right, I did express myself with sarcasm because your post have the same intent that most of the questions gay member post in the straight section. Seeking approbation.

So let see your article that I read for the second time.

It's about a Dr. Tony Silva that do a paper about a tendency of rural straight men cheating on their wife with men and believing that it's considerate as "not cheating" because... gay

The paper relate one survey from the "National survey of family" as proof. but the link don't point out to the actual survey. Dr. Tony Silva only mention with that survey that gay and straight have a consensual opinion on the right of LGBTQ2+ in the society. Nothing about straight cheater turning gay in the back of their wife. I believe this article is flaw. It's resemble a lot of those article of the last decade where you could read "gay is a sickness, it can be cure!" but in reverse. I think sexual orientation don't change that way.

So...
When you ask "who can relate?" are you asking if there is any cheater in the room?
and second are they willing to turn gay?

You know you could ask in the "ask a bisexual man" section, they won't reply as cheater but at least they know they swing both way's.

So my first post stand as "if your asking a straight men, in view of that article if he willing to turn gay under certain condition?"
Your asking the same question as ALL other "gay seeking potential" post.

It's in the end a bit insulting your question in the "straight section".

Are you seeking approbation?

Are you seeking approbation?
Not at all, I believe the study is flawed in the same way many socialigical studies are flawed. Still, it is an insight into what may or may not be going on, hence my question. I don't really have an axe to grind here because I'm pretty sure I'm neither gay nor straight, and I don't know the culture of the study area at all.

I didn't post it in the bisexual section because it relates to straight-identifying men

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not at all, I believe the study is flawed in the same way many socialigical studies are flawed. Still, it is an insight into what may or may not be going on, hence my question. I don't really have an axe to grind here because I'm pretty sure I'm neither gay nor straight, and I don't know the culture of the study area at all.

I didn't post it in the bisexual section because it relates to straight-identifying men
Ok, so let's explore your little mind game.

Surely if you share this article in particular it’s because it’s catch your interest.
You need to validate with your peers.

Your right, it's an insight into what you think, regardless of the culture.

When you say, you’re neither gay nor straight, then what are you?
It's a bite confusing in your mind no?

That article resonates with you because?

Ok, so let's explore your little mind game.

Surely if you share this article in particular it’s because it’s catch your interest.
You need to validate with your peers.

Your right, it's an insight into what you think, regardless of the culture.

When you say, you’re neither gay nor straight, then what are you?
It's a bite confusing in your mind no?

That article resonates with you because?

I share the article because time and again there is discussion about what defines sexuality ; just another data point on what is out there.
I don't recall saying that it was an insight into what I think -because it isn't
I don't identify with any particular label or box or flavor, so make of that what you will.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you should read the answers that people are giving you.

Reactions: BigDongPapi

Maybe you should read the answers that people are giving you.
I have- much I see is very defensive and reactionary. If you don't like, why worry?
Strange reactions for guys who are on LPSG...

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have- much I see is very defensive and reactionary. If you don't like, why worry?
Strange reactions for guys who are on LPSG...
Why is disagreeing with you a "strange reaction"?

As for those that you claim are "defensive & reactionary", they like me are simply airing their views and opinions which differ to yours, isn't that what forums are about? To discuss things?

Reactions: BigDongPapi