SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well it's 7:12 am Central, and so far just the early bird cocksucker ( he know the early bird ALWAYS gets the worm) who needed his fix and gave me mine, hell he even brought me a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit! I told him he was a good boi lol

Braunlow

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I went to the local bathhouse last night, where one could expect to see many naked men. I did, but what stood out were the number of 20-somethings there ( a welcome relief from the older men usually there). We have heard all the stories of the towel dancing GenZers, but these guys were just the opposite. I don't know if it was a full moon or what, but there were about 8 of them, all of them singles. They let it all out for everyone to see and were not bashful at all. I walked into the sauna and there was a three-way going on: a middle-aged man, a thirty-something well-built guy, and a slim college-aged "twink." In the steam room, there were two more slim, well hung college-aged guys, both very hard from playing with each other. All three left the respective rooms with dicks pointing straight up, walked around without covering themselves, and never put on the towel. It was delightful and a real change from the usually shyer young men we have seen.

Pedritohola26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday was a naked day for me, as I spent the whole rainy day inside without any clothes. Late in the afternoon, a good friend of mine called and said another of our friends was over and, since it was such a shitty day, could they come over. I told him that it was a naked day and that, if they came over, they would have to take off their clothes. They both agreed, came over, took their clothes off, and we spent the day just hanging out together naked. I did put on a pair of shorts when the delivery guy came to bring our dinner, but for the rest of the time, just three friends spending the day in each other's company without the barrier of clothing.
good idea. I would love to do a naked day once a month too.

Reactions: Braunlow

VT4

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw a guy change next to me and got a nice glimpse of his uncut cock. Later in the sauna I saw it again… much plumper! Three of us in the sauna and one was not looking to play. Saw the guy in the showers and he saw me, both plumped up. Too bad nothing was going to happen in the sauna. I hope to see him again!

BigMacattack

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had the sauna to myself this morning so I had my feet up on the bench with my dick swinging. Another person came in and I was getting ready to move to make room and he said he was fine sitting on the lower bench and I didn't need to move. Left me dick swinging for a couple more minutes then added more water to create some more steam and strategically placed my hand over my junk. Stayed a couple more minutes then left and noticed he was swinging freely to. No issues, just two men enjoying the sauna as it was intended.

Reactions: Latham

Kudo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today I had 4 weeks at the gym naked around me, staring at my ass and talking about my cock, ass, and body. Because of my foreign sexy look, :p they assumed I did not speak or understand German. I laughed so hard they all blushed and asked if I understood, and I said YES! That was fun. They asked me to join them for a beer, and I told them another time. I have to work tomorrow and have a full day of meetings with clients ;)

magnetico

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Today I had 4 weeks at the gym naked around me, staring at my ass and talking about my cock, ass, and body. Because of my foreign sexy look, :p they assumed I did not speak or understand German. I laughed so hard they all blushed and asked if I understood, and I said YES! That was fun. They asked me to join them for a beer, and I told them another time. I have to work tomorrow and have a full day of meetings with clients ;)
You surprised them:joy::joy::joy: