Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Loads of girls on cam, most girls I sleep with I'll do it as part of sex, If I'm going down on her I will usually be playing etc but I don't think that counts.
One girl i know said she wanted to see me make myself cum, so after we;d been out I stripped off, she sat fully clothed with a glass of wine just watching me jerk off, I shot a huge load all over my chest in front of her. Was an amazing experience!

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Riskiest was probably at a non-nude beach I got naked at in France (was super quiet and I just found a semi-secluded part to get naked). I was jerking off with my friend on the sand, me standing up and him on his knees, and we got caught by a guy and his wife (30-35yo?) literally as i was about to have an orgasm and shot a load onto my friend’s chest… my friend was facing away but I was facing them and they saw me like 2 seconds before I came but it was too late to stop it, and I just shot my load in front of them

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
During a 3 some. Well more like her and my wife sucking me then I jerked off and came all over her
To this day whoever Kelsey and Louise get to get her they love to watch me stroke my cock through my tights .. it seems to get them so horny and continu my tell me not to cum as they need my hard cock for later as a cum ladle to extract each other’s pussy cream they do eventually let me milk in their coffee and baileys the odd time that is

Reactions: Antoniooo and P.J.9

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To this day whoever Kelsey and Louise get to get her they love to watch me stroke my cock through my tights .. it seems to get them so horny and continu my tell me not to cum as they need my hard cock for later as a cum ladle to extract each other’s pussy cream they do eventually let me milk in their coffee and baileys the odd time that is
That’s hot

D

deleted15201331

A friend from high school, we decided to jerk off together one day. Later in life I had a jerk buddy, we did it regularly actually once or twice a week. A few times he introduced colleagues of his. Was fun.