merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I belong to a male masturbation group that meets once a month. No sex just masturbation mutual or by yourself. We wear colored wrist bands if we want to be touched by others and touch others. I've had 6 or 7 guys stroke my cock per event. Actually thats where I learned that I have a large penis. Many have commented on my girth. You can cum on the floor or on someone else if they want. Very hard to stick to the rules but many of us meet up elsewhere during the month. Hard to get away when you are married. As little as 10 up to over 50 guys stroking and being stroked.

John knox

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I belong to a male masturbation group that meets once a month. No sex just masturbation mutual or by yourself. We wear colored wrist bands if we want to be touched by others and touch others. I've had 6 or 7 guys stroke my cock per event. Actually thats where I learned that I have a large penis. Many have commented on my girth. You can cum on the floor or on someone else if they want. Very hard to stick to the rules but many of us meet up elsewhere during the month. Hard to get away when you are married. As little as 10 up to over 50 guys stroking and being stroked.
Wish I lived near Detroit

mrsaxobeat1991

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Where is this ? Sounds hot

DVoyeur

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quite a list here.
Countless girlfriends and ex wife
Ex mother in law
Wife's friend
Housekeeper
Female cousin
Many others.

I'm curious about some you've mentioned in this list and how they'd happened to see you..

Reactions: Driver_tk

DVoyeur

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Sounds hot, wish there was something like this near me..

There probably is, but I've yet to find a group..

jjjjjoey123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wife
several other girlfriends from when i was younger
several guy friends
several times other random guys at a rest stop urinal
and all the guys that were at PhillyJacks the times I was there

i'm pretty sure mom and dad both caught me when i was younger, but if they did they never let on that they did

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually, no one. shortly after I got married, I was in the bathroom jacking one day, and my wife came in, "Hey, I told you I would take care of you, and that includes "my" dick." (she called it that after we got hitched). as I recall, she stroked me, got all hot herself so we fucked....so I don't jack off. I let her take care of me. actually, had no need to jack because we usually fucked several times a day. "that felt so good, let's do it again!" was our motto.

BMDUBYA

Expert Member
Media
Jerking myself off so I do not cum into a chicks pussy, no telling how many bitches have either witnessed me cum, felt the heat of my cum on their body or asked for cash soon after I jerked off in front of them. As a dude that has no qualms with his sexuality, several buddies of mine have been in the room with me as I jacked my dick, I remember at least one time being interrupted mid jerk by my dad. Soon after I discovered masturbation I showed my cousins how I jacked off. Jacking off is like breathing. We all do it. We all need it. And we all share it.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
actually, no one. shortly after I got married, I was in the bathroom jacking one day, and my wife came in, "Hey, I told you I would take care of you, and that includes "my" dick." (she called it that after we got hitched). as I recall, she stroked me, got all hot herself so we fucked....so I don't jack off. I let her take care of me. actually, had no need to jack because we usually fucked several times a day. "that felt so good, let's do it again!" was our motto.

Dude, I can fuck my wife silly, and an hour want to jerk off somewhere alone. It has nothing to do with my wife. It’s just me, and enjoying the cock God gave me.

BMDUBYA

Expert Member
Media
Dude, I can fuck my wife silly, and an hour want to jerk off somewhere alone. It has nothing to do with my wife. It’s just me, and enjoying the cock God gave me.
Exactly. There is a difference in making love with my wife and me just being me with my dick in my hand with no worries about anyone other than me.