Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found this guy on Facebook under the pseudonym lu1ffer f1tness. He does not have an onlyfans or any platforms like it but he does sell contents through whatsapp
View attachment 123960971
Nah, it's the wrong forum for Social Media content, try moving it to the Only Fans & Web Personality forum.

Ischima

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nah, it's the wrong forum for Social Media content, try moving it to the Only Fans & Web Personality forum.
hi, how can I do that? should I just create another thread in that forum? or is there a way for me to change it here? thanks.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi, how can I do that? should I just create another thread in that forum? or is there a way for me to change it here? thanks.
Hi, you click the report function in the bottom left corner of your 1st post, you then tell the Moderators to move the thread to the Only Fans & Web Personality forum, they will do the rest.
Hope that helps.

Reactions: Ischima

Ischima

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, you click the report function in the bottom left corner of your 1st post, you then tell the Moderators to move the thread to the Only Fans & Web Personality forum, they will do the rest.
Hope that helps.
I see, thank you berimats.